Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for Loyal Stalkers (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for Loyal Stalkers (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=6546)

Looking for Loyal Stalkers (Balmung) - Purpleglassesguy - 03-03-2014

I am running a line of "Experiments" kind of test subjects put out by a Garlean company to collect data on Eorzeans and their reactions to certain people and situations. The company is owned by one person who is working in joint with the government and giving the government data. While the company collects data I do not imagine the Garlean government would trust them whole heartedly. Which is why I suggest this role to anyone who wants to take it. A loyal watcher over all the experiments that take place. They will be working for the government and will make sure nothing gets too out of hand in the experiments.

The experiments work something like this. They have a initial goal in mind for the experiment to accomplish and so they make a clone with a personality and appearance good for the task. Then they set them out into Eorzea with their memory wiped in order to collect data. They have a death timer on them somewhere on their body to signify how much longer they have left to live. The time is relatively short. Starting at 3 days or so. But if the experiment is bringing in good data then the time can be lengthened. And if the experiment is not producing much data or if the mission is at risk then the time will be shortened. They will not hesitate to even kill the Experiment on the spot. When a Experiment dies it is quickly replaced by a new one.

The point of the stalker is to carefully watch over each experiment and make sure it is doing what it is supposed to. They need to use their head and intervene when things get out of control but they feel the experiment can still be saved. And they need to also collect data alongside what the Experiment collects as a second source to be given back to Garlemald.

This role is open to anyone and we can have a small team of stalkers, not just one. As long as you all work well together. I hope you all will consider this role. It is not required but may be interesting for anyone who wishes to take it.

RE: Looking for Loyal Stalkers (Balmung) - Faye - 03-03-2014

Interesting! I have a Garlean alt who I've been trying to get involved in some RP in Eorzea. This could be my chance. Smile I could give it a shot.

RE: Looking for Loyal Stalkers (Balmung) - Purpleglassesguy - 03-03-2014

(03-03-2014, 04:05 PM)Faye Wrote: Interesting! I have a Garlean alt who I've been trying to get involved in some RP in Eorzea. This could be my chance. Smile I could give it a shot.
Message me my name is Experiment Two in game. <--- Actually... Experiment two just died. So message experiment three.