Hydaelyn Role-Players
RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RP Buddies? (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=6593)

RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Chaska - 03-08-2014

I'm looking for a bunch of RP buddies for my character Wynn. Sometimes I find myself a bit shy in game and dealing with the great lag Balmung causes from being such a crowded server. xP

I'd love to craft some storylines and interesting relationships with people. Be they acquaintances or enemies or whatever. It's really up to you guys if you want to plot a little ahead of time or just wing it.

Contact methods include posting here or PMing me. I also can be contacted in game under the name Wynn Rockwell and if you'd like my Skype you can message me about it. c8

A little bit on my character:

Show Content

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - SunKittyEm - 03-09-2014

So... she's a goodie two-shoes pugilist with an attitude? E would like her. :3

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Chaska - 03-09-2014

For the most part although her hotheaded tendencies can lead to some illegal brawling. Cx; I'd love to meet E or hear more about them!

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Faye - 03-09-2014

I'm glad to RP anytime and I have a few different characters to offer! Feel free to say hello sometime if you're interested! Big Grin

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Steel Wolf - 03-09-2014

That was a fun read.  Feel free to give me a poke if you happen to see Steel Wolf around.  :3

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Oli! - 03-09-2014

Although these days I am more often than not running around to collect information for the Rattlepack Guide, there's usually a chance that I can RP. So if you see a certain Oliwat Kokiwat running about, feel free to stop me as well!

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Rythulian - 03-09-2014

I tend to swap between two different servers at the moment to help with some FC runs. But if you see Khiu'a running around, feel free to yell at me and i'd be happy to RP with you.

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Jael'li - 03-09-2014

If I happen to see you around on Jael'li, I'll be sure to send you a tell. Crafting new stories and experiences is always fun so I hope you'll be able to!

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - SunKittyEm - 03-10-2014

...Swear I made a big long post.

Screw it, abbreviated version this time:

E is a criminal pugilist/monk-style fighter born with a prodigal natural sense for fist-fighting and a natural desire to use that knowledge to cause pain. She's a very gifted pugilist and a sadist. She's also a criminal.

But for all that, she's a kind woman. Get on her good side, and she will literally murder just about anyone who tries to hurt you. Her criminal activities have gone hush lately, since she's planning to move into a different business altogether.

She enjoys people like your Wynn. >:3 Let's meet.

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - TheWizard - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 02:37 AM)SunKittyEm Wrote: ...Swear I made a big long post.

E is a criminal pugilist/monk-style fighter born with a prodigal natural sense for fist-fighting and a natural desire to use that knowledge to cause pain. She's a very gifted pugilist and a sadist. She's also a criminal.

But for all that, she's a kind woman. Get on her good side, and she will literally murder just about anyone who tries to hurt you. Her criminal activities have gone hush lately, since she's planning to move into a different business altogether.

This sounds kinda scary... yet strangely appealing.

RE: RP Buddies? (Balmung) - Chaska - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 02:37 AM)SunKittyEm Wrote: ...Swear I made a big long post.

They sound like they'd be a pair of troublemakers. :B Sounds fun!

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for everyone and give you a poke! I look forward to seeing you in game! c8