Hydaelyn Role-Players
Help with chaarcter story development. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Help with chaarcter story development. (/showthread.php?tid=6701)

Help with chaarcter story development. - Valen Drakengard - 03-20-2014

Hello to all that glance upon this post, its nice to meet you all.

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in my characters storyline and would maybe want to be apart of it?

Ideally Id need someone to help my character as he arrives off a boat in Limsa Lominsa (if I spelt that right) in search of his sister. The last clue led him to this city...

Would anyone be interested in story planning at all, maybe being part of it all?

RE: Help with chaarcter story development. - Ragnar - 03-20-2014

What kind of help does Valen need? Ragnar is a veteran mercenary and has traveled most of Eorzea. If you think you may need an axe and a strong arm, Ragnar would be happy to help you find your sister. Have you decided which server you will choose?

RE: Help with chaarcter story development. - Valen Drakengard - 03-20-2014

Thanks for the reply, Ragnar.

Well, I have a story im building in my mind, I will write it down. Id like the story to grow around him, and maybe become one where others would like to join in, for as longas they wish to.

Id love for Valen to find a friend during his travels, the whole best friend/fighting back to back thing is one my favourite story arcs, if im using the right words.

Id also love to do fight scenes and more.

But it does all start with Valen arriving in LL, following just a single clue, leading him here.

Would you be interested in building any parts of the story with me, Ragnar?
Same question to any that read this.

As for the server choice, Ive got until next Friday (28th) to decide as that's when I can afford the world transfer.

RE: Help with chaarcter story development. - Chocobald - 03-21-2014

(03-20-2014, 10:45 PM)Valen Drakengard Wrote: Thanks for the reply, Ragnar.

Well, I have a story im building in my mind, I will write it down. Id like the story to grow around him, and maybe become one where others would like to join in, for as longas they wish to.

Id love for Valen to find a friend during his travels, the whole best friend/fighting back to back thing is one my favourite story arcs, if im using the right words.

Id also love to do fight scenes and more.

But it does all start with Valen arriving in LL, following just a single clue, leading him here.

Would you be interested in building any parts of the story with me, Ragnar?
Same question to any that read this.

As for the server choice, Ive got until next Friday (28th) to decide as that's when I can afford the world transfer.

I'll be returning to Balmung this friday, if you end up there I'm always looking for new connections for rp.

RE: Help with chaarcter story development. - Valen Drakengard - 03-21-2014

Definitely sounds like Balmung would be the choice at the moment...I do still have to wait to next Friday though.

But that would be great. Please feel free to send me a PM if you are still interested.

RE: Help with chaarcter story development. - Braddock - 03-22-2014

If you find yourself on Gilgamesh, I would be happy to assist in your story building.
I am open to things such as this in any form of RP.

Normally Fitz is found in Ul'dah, but who is to say he doesn't stop by Limsa (as I have a plot that he is looking for people getting illict and dangerous items to give to brigands in the Sagolii Desert).

Feel free to hit me up with a PM here and we can talk things over if you are interested!