Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah (/showthread.php?tid=6706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 03-21-2014

I am still at work during those times so I would not be able to make it. Hope everyone enjoys it!!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-21-2014

(03-21-2014, 10:04 PM)ExKage Wrote: I am still at work during those times so I would not be able to make it. Hope everyone enjoys it!!
What time is good for you?

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 03-22-2014

I'm usually back 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Siha - 03-22-2014

Hey there brother! I'd love to come to this myself, if it's on a Thursday I can absolutely make it since that's my beginning of my days off and I have all night. So anytime after 9 am CST is open and free for me!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - C'kayah Polaali - 03-22-2014

If it's next Wednesday, I could make it if it starts at around 6 EST (I'm in NYC then). Otherwise, I can't make a Wednesday at all.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Ciel - 03-22-2014

I'm interested, but let's also take cost into account.  Not everyone has all of the crafting classes leveled, so even with all the emotes and recipes unlocked, those who want the new dresses and can't make them on their own yet will have to secure them by other means.  Namely, buying them off a crafter, or getting the likely-to-be-overpriced mats for them to work with. 

I want to go, and I'd like to go in one of the new dresses, but I'm going to wait and see.  All else fails, I'll try and slap another suitably dressy outfit together. I can be available any evening with some advanced notice.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-23-2014

(03-22-2014, 02:20 PM)Ciel Wrote: I'm interested, but let's also take cost into account.  Not everyone has all of the crafting classes leveled, so even with all the emotes and recipes unlocked, those who want the new dresses and can't make them on their own yet will have to secure them by other means.  Namely, buying them off a crafter, or getting the likely-to-be-overpriced mats for them to work with. 

I want to go, and I'd like to go in one of the new dresses, but I'm going to wait and see.  All else fails, I'll try and slap another suitably dressy outfit together. I can be available any evening with some advanced notice.

As stated in earlier posts it will be a few weeks after the 2.2 launch to give people time. I also wrote that I am looking for some kindhearted crafters to help me make clothes for those who wish to go but cannot afford or craft their own, also in an earlier post.

(03-21-2014, 09:14 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Also I need a few craftsmen to help out, any good crafters really. The new clothes will likely be Weavers domain, so if we can gather some mats I'm wondering if some weavers would mind crafting the new outfits for players who may not have the gil or crafting level to make it themselves.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-25-2014

Ok, here are some updates:

The Ball will be held on Wednesday April, 9th from 8:00PM to 11:00PM eastern standard time.

I am leading this up with support from Natalie Mcbeef.

Everyone on Balmung is welcomed, it is an Ul'dah event, but foreign visitors often come to such events so feel free to come out.

Since only part of the RP population uses this forum I am inviting many of the larger groups personally. Please feel free to pass this along as well, either IC or OOC.

The Ball will be large enough in area. I will post a map in a few days showing the three areas open to be used.

Aryianna Nightshade has volunteered kindly to aid us in making gowns for those in need. Understand though that this aid is only to newer players who may be unable to afford or craft them. Honor system.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - ArmachiA - 03-25-2014

This seems fun! The Night Blades have a weakness for Bal-- dances. I'll post about this on our forums, you should see a few of us show up.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melodia - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 04:47 AM)ArmachiA Wrote: This seems fun! The Night Blades have a weakness for Bal-- dances.

Laugh

I will go. But I may need that help with an outfit as I am one of those poor new folks. Well...I'm no crafter and my wallet is pretty light. Blush

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Clover - 03-25-2014

This sounds like a very fun event! I need to find an excuse for any of my characters to go, as it doesn't seem to especially suit any of them.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 03-25-2014

Kage failed the trial of loyalty but the plan is to retake it before then... Sad

As for now.... Kage needs to get a date. And clothes.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melodia - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 07:08 AM)ExKage Wrote: As for now.... Kage needs to get a date. And clothes.

A date? I completely didn't think of that! Frustrated

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - C'kayah Polaali - 03-25-2014

Unfortunately I get home from work pretty close to when that ends, so I won't be able to make it. I hope everyone has a nice time, though!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 08:39 AM)C Wrote: Unfortunately I get home from work pretty close to when that ends, so I won't be able to make it. I hope everyone has a nice time, though!

Does this mean Kage can ask Natalie to be his date? Angel