Hydaelyn Role-Players
The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah (/showthread.php?tid=6706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - ansemaru - 03-29-2014

I will be in attendance- though with Ahlek'zi, not Aumeric. Obviously, I can't have both there, as much as I wish I could.

The matter of a date, of course, is still very much up in the air...

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Roen - 03-29-2014

Aw.. boo. I was looking forward to Roen wearing a dress!

Ah well. At least she can come in uniform!  Smile

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melodia - 03-29-2014

Erik I would hold off any clothes for me as it looks like Ruru may not be going after all (see bulletin board).

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Elyscia - 03-30-2014

Erik, I would like to thank you with my entire heart for pushing the time back two hours. You have no idea idea how much I appreciate it, and I really hope more and other Europeans/UK'ers will attend.

I completely forgot about British Summer Time (which literally happened about four hours ago) where our clocks go forward an hour, so if you hadn't, then... my heart would have completely dropped at the idea of not being able to attend this event.

Thank you so very, very much, Erik. I honestly feel I cannot thank you enough, and will try my best to keep spreading the word of this event.

And yes, those dresses are so beautiful yet so expensive I cry everytime in fits of jealousy whenever I see someone IG wearing them. q_q

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-30-2014

(03-30-2014, 12:25 AM)Elyscia Wrote: Erik, I would like to thank you with my entire heart for pushing the time back two hours. You have no idea idea how much I appreciate it, and I really hope more and other Europeans/UK'ers will attend.

I completely forgot about British Summer Time (which literally happened about four hours ago) where our clocks go forward an hour, so if you hadn't, then... my heart would have completely dropped at the idea of not being able to attend this event.

Thank you so very, very much, Erik. I honestly feel I cannot thank you enough, and will try my best to keep spreading the word of this event.

And yes, those dresses are so beautiful yet so expensive I cry everytime in fits of jealousy whenever I see someone IG wearing them. q_q

I spent a year in Glastonbury, so I was awear of BST, that's why I took it back two. I thought that was why you asked in the first place lol.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Elyscia - 03-30-2014

(03-30-2014, 12:51 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-30-2014, 12:25 AM)Elyscia Wrote: Erik, I would like to thank you with my entire heart for pushing the time back two hours. You have no idea idea how much I appreciate it, and I really hope more and other Europeans/UK'ers will attend.

I spent a year in Glastonbury, so I was awear of BST, that's why I took it back two. I thought that was why you asked in the first place lol.

Man, I ain't gonna lie - I completely bloody forgot about it, but good thing you didn't.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Mijisaa Qisaa - 03-30-2014

I heard of this event from Surilian Blu and jumped at the chance!  Mijisaa is a wealthy Ul'dahn native so it's right up her alley.  She will drag her counterpart, Pipituu, along as well (assuming I can drag his OOCly self there).  Now I'm motivated to work on one of those dresses.  What a great event you all have put together! Big Grin

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Keisuke Tachibana - 03-31-2014

Nate will be strolli on through , count me in!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Kage - 03-31-2014

Please correct me if I am wrong as most of us in the United States are dealing with Daylight Savings Time and I want to make sure of the timing.

The event was originally April 9th, 6pm-Midnight PDT (1 am-7am GMT ?). It is now 4pm-Midnight PDT ? (11pm-7am GMT?)

Or is it actually standard time?

Location: Chamber of Rule and surrounding areas in Hustings strip and even the Royal Garden below for overflow

(Which at the moment I don't doubt cause I know a large portion of my RP IC/OOC LS are hearing about it~)

Kage can attend for a large period of time, most likely 4pm-11pm PDT as that's pretty much my weekday play time non Fri-Sat. ... and he'll be in AF unless I get the 900 myth for the body for it after doing other vital upgrades...

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 09:06 AM)ExKage Wrote: Please correct me if I am wrong as most of us in the United States are dealing with Daylight Savings Time and I want to make sure of the timing.

The event was originally April 9th, 6pm-Midnight PDT (1 am-7am GMT ?). It is now 4pm-Midnight PDT ? (11pm-7am GMT?)

Or is it actually standard time?

Location: Chamber of Rule and surrounding areas in Hustings strip and even the Royal Garden below for overflow

(Which at the moment I don't doubt cause I know a large portion of my RP IC/OOC LS are hearing about it~)

Kage can attend for a large period of time, most likely 4pm-11pm PDT as that's pretty much my weekday play time non Fri-Sat. ... and he'll be in AF unless I get the 900 myth for the body for it after doing other vital upgrades...

PDT, Sorry, use to writing that as PST, but yes its PDT... or EDT.

Also for the sake of rp, pallys there for the queen need to be in uniform, ie AF1. We all need to look like our boss good old Captain Jenlyns, who will also be guarding Her Majesty, along with all the other Sultansworn NPCs there (we will be using the npcs to boost our numbers IC).

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Hiro - 03-31-2014

Do we have a list of crafters we could be contacting IG to commission outfits from? I've got gil and supplies at hand, but anyone actively working on the event I'd enjoy throwing some business their way.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Erik Mynhier - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 02:41 PM)Hiro Wrote: Do we have a list of crafters we could be contacting IG to commission outfits from? I've got gil and supplies at hand, but anyone actively working on the event I'd enjoy throwing some business their way.

Aldotsk has some contacts for that. I also myself have gotten some help from a weaver, Aryianna Nightshade ingame.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - M'wanthala Khryn - 03-31-2014

M'wanthala is a crafter who can make the dresses.  She's already been commissioned for a couple from people going to this event.  Smile

If you have the mats you can contact her to have one made.  Tips are appreciated. 

And I'm planning on dropping by as well.  It sounds like a fun time.

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Xydane - 03-31-2014

This would have been the perfect event for Xydane to "spy" on Erik due to his relations to the "Ishgard Plot." Also, it would have gave me a reason for having Xydane come to a social gathering and dress formally. Hehe.

Unfortunately, I will not be home during Wed - Thurs due to work. Hope you all have fun and don't forget to take screenshots!

RE: The First Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Melkire - 03-31-2014

I'd love to attend; would give me a chance to meet you all. Alas, lacking in formal wear and grew-up-in-the-gutter Osric would feel out of place attending in that capacity. I can show up as part of the security detail, right? Original post says "with support from the Immortal Flames".

Probably won't be on 'til 7PM PDT when I get home from work.