Hydaelyn Role-Players
One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... (/showthread.php?tid=6708)

Pages: 1 2 3

One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Kage - 03-21-2014

[youtube]uDg44MVJLrw[/youtube]

OH DRAGOON. :<

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Melodia - 03-21-2014

I want this 8 bit fight NOW! Big Grin

And I was thinking the same thing "DRAGOON GET CLOSER!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Kage - 03-21-2014

*16bit ;p <3

And the dragoon gets the pretty loot T_T

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Melodia - 03-21-2014

(03-21-2014, 09:39 AM)ExKage Wrote: *16bit ;p <3

[Image: homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg]

You're not a dragoon so it's ok. <3

If only Titan Ex was this easy T_T;

THERE IS MORE
[youtube]T6XsuVfgqqY[/youtube]

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - K'nahli - 03-21-2014

Um... maybe I am misunderstanding but if you really can get the Scions' outfits I will be so happy @@!!! I mean, I'd be pretty sad to see NPC clones running about as I usually would, but there are one or two parts of Minfilla's that I really wanted considering the lack of variety already available TwT ;;;;;

Please Square.... TwT!!
Show Content

(03-21-2014, 10:39 AM)K Wrote: Um... maybe I am misunderstanding but if you really can get the Scions' outfits I will be so happy @@!!! I mean, I'd be pretty sad to see NPC clones running about as I usually would, but there are one or two parts of Minfilla's that I really wanted considering the lack of variety already available TwT ;;;;;

Please Square.... TwT!!
Show Content

That's a cool pic! But yeah, I see where Minfilia's top is there and how that would work.

Did any non-NPCs wear Scion outfits? I assumed the video was showcasing some of the crafted (dyeable dungeon gear) with emotes and dances that are being added

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - K'nahli - 03-21-2014

(03-21-2014, 11:10 AM)ExKage Wrote: Did any non-NPCs wear Scion outfits? I assumed the video was showcasing some of the crafted (dyeable dungeon gear) with emotes and dances that are being added

I am skeptical but they were using our emotes. Also, unless I am mistaken, I remember something similar in a previous video(in which case the subjects were PCs).

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Ignacius - 03-21-2014

(03-21-2014, 01:05 PM)ExKage Wrote: I understand Syn's frustrations, please don't attack Syn over expressing them.

But please try to understand that this was meant to have fun and enjoy the videos. I understand that for some it may be a slap in the face.

On that note... is there a black stetson in game?  Just a point of inquest.

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Sounsyy - 03-21-2014

So for the Collection videos, I always try to do a screen-by-screen recap detailing what's being showcased or added in. However, this patch was super hard to do because we don't have a lot of info on where/how all this new gear is getting added. So I did the best I could with the info I had. Do note that some of this could be incorrect.

Spring Collection 2014 Video

0:09 - WAR/PLD Crafted(?) Gear
0:11 - Recolored Cavalry Set on DRG w/ Holy Lance
0:12 - Recolored Infantry Set on BRD w/ Leviathan Bow
0:14 - MNK High Allagan (Allagan2)
0:16 - WHM/SCH Crafted(?) Gear
0:17 - For the clips of GC leaders and AG proprietors, I'm thinking Rice Cakes from XI are back in time for spring. (Items that let you costume yourself as an npc for those who don't know.)
0:20 - BLM High Allagan (Allagan2)
0:22 - Dyed PVP style tank gear.
0:24 - Holy Sexy DRG Crafted(?) Gear w/ Leviathan Spear. Looks like Freya from IX.
0:25 - MNK w/ unknown gear and Leviathan Claws
0:26 - BRD Crafted(?) Gear w/ unknown bow.
0:31 - FAT CHOCOBOOOOOOO
0:32 - Unknown BRD gear w/ unknown bow.
0:35 - Male Vanity Gear sailor suit.
0:36 - Spriggan Cap from XI.
0:40 - Goblin Mask
0:41 - Recolored Battlemage Set
0:42 - Recolored Acolyte's Set w/ Elder Staff
0:42 - Same BRD Crafted(?) Gear recolored from 0:26
0:43 - Same WHM/SCH Crafted(?) Gear recolored from 0:16
0:44 - Kobold Beast Tribe Rank 4 Mount
0:45 - Drake Mount.... EMOTE /FIREBALL????
0:47 - Same WAR/PLD Crafted(?) Gear recolored from 0:09 w/ unknown Axe.
0:48 - Recolored Infantry Set
0:49 - DRG High Allagan (Allagan2) w/ Allagan2 lance.
0:50 - Recolored Foestriker Set w/ Elfin Bow
0:51 - Same BRD Crafted(?) Gear recolored from 0:26
0:53 - BLM/SMN Crafted(?) Gear
0:55 - Recolored PVP tank armor w/ Leviathan Sword
1:00 - WHM/SCH High Allagan (Allagan2) armor w/ Leviathan Staff
1:01 - Unknown gear w/ Leviathan Staff
1:03 - Recolored Infantry Set on Roegadyn
1:04 - Same BRD Crafted(?) Gear recolored from 0:26
1:06 - Same DRG Crafted(?) Gear recolored from 0:24
1:08 - Goobbue Mount w/ /Sneeze emote?
1:13 - Leviathan Bow
1:14 - Magitek Mount w/ /Canon emote??? This just keeps getting better!
1:15 - Female Vanity Gear dresses!
1:15 - Unknown gear recolored from 1:01 with what looks like Leviathan wand?
1:16 - Mickey Mouse's magical broomstick minion?
1:17 - Sahagin Beast Tribe Rank 4 minion
1:18 - Leviathan Axe
1:19 - Recolored Acolyte's Set w/ Giantsgall staff
1:20 - PLD/WAR High Allagan (Allagan2) Armor w/ Allagan2 Sword/Shield
1:22 - MNK w/ Leviathan Claws
1:23 - Bahamut Minion
1:24 - Same BLM/SMN Crafted(?) Gear recolored from 0:53
1:29 - Much Group Dancing yay!

Can also look HERE to see stills of the gear from the Collection video.

Hope this helps!

I think there might be Ignacious but I'm not sure.

[Image: PA4r5wy.jpg]

Any idea what that top is to the far left? Looks snazzy. One of the tops I'd like for formal wear on top of the infantry chest. The middle Roe looks like that is new Caster, crafted cause it looks like it was dyed.

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Sounsyy - 03-21-2014

Not sure what it is exactly, or where it comes from, but it's definitely a MNK piece. Those weapons are the Leviathan Claws. So I'm assuming either MNK craftable piece or it's a drop from the new HM dungeons or Ruins of Amdapor.

RE: One of the best things to come from the LIVE letter... - Naunet - 03-21-2014

The Roegadyn in the middle actually looks like he's wearing the new Allagan set, except purple. Which is... weird.

(03-21-2014, 01:53 PM)Naunet Wrote: The Roegadyn in the middle actually looks like he's wearing the new Allagan set, except purple. Which is... weird.
The fact that the color is different is why I was leaning towards crafted Gerolt item.

I could be wrong and it is Allagan2...