Hydaelyn Role-Players
Getting Married - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Getting Married (/showthread.php?tid=6725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Getting Married - Kimikimi - 03-23-2014

So I spontaneously go married, its a long story.
Actually it is quite short.

So I have a friend who apparently got married, I got a little jealous and saw a random guy and got married to him.

Now I know what you are thinking, "How can you marry someone, you just met."

Well I can say, spontaneously getting married to someone without and consequences is quite exciting and a thrilling experience.

I want treat my new husband with all the respect he deserves, and better myself, learn ways to become a stronger woman for him.

We haven't had a lot of time to get to know each other, but we will make up for time we haven't spent together.

The problem I have is what do we do now?

I want to please him, but don't know how I would go about it. We are both a little shy about our arrangement.

So let me know what I should do.

RE: Getting Married - Koninbeor - 03-25-2014

So... Since this is the RP Discussion forum, we are talking about a spontaneous in-game marriage and not a spontaneous RL marriage, right?

RE: Getting Married - Kage - 03-25-2014

((To be honest OP's post just made me really confused so I have no idea what's going on.

... I thought it was meant OOCly and off-topic but it could be spontaneous in-game marriage.

... I don't... know.))

RE: Getting Married - Magellan - 03-25-2014

((I believe this meant to be an IC post... in which case it should probable be in the Tavern c: ))

RE: Getting Married - Zhavi - 03-25-2014

I'm taking it as a jab at poorly developed ic relationships . . . or ooc relationships?

If it's oocly true, I will be sad. Details, OP!

RE: Getting Married - cuideag - 03-25-2014

TBH I assumed it was a spam post because I think it was the OP's only post at the time that I saw it. A little clarification might be neat!

This thread is either going to turn out to be quite amusing or a horrible, horrible train wreck. In the case of a train wreck, I call dibs on cheesecake from the food car.

RE: Getting Married - Dogberry - 03-25-2014

[Image: zUsnb9Z.gif]

Dogberry, I was going to make a snarky comment about how you didn't say anything. When I went to quote you, I noticed that you put up a picture that our webfish ate. Curse you, webfish! I'll just use my imagination and assume it's something hilarious.

RE: Getting Married - Kage - 03-25-2014

It's the "dis gon b gud" gif of a guy walking in and dumping a chair down to sit on.

I tried to think of something to say, but that gif just spoke for me so perfectly that my own words couldn't match it.

(03-25-2014, 12:59 PM)ExKage Wrote: It's the "dis gon b gud" gif of a guy walking in and dumping a chair down to sit on.

Ah, I'm familiar with that gif. That's a good one. Entirely appropriate for our blatant hijacking of this thread.

Don't think of it as hijacking. Think of it as keeping the thread warm until OP returns to clarify.

OP will surely deliver.

You do realize that we're building up a level of hype that no response could possibly measure up to, right?

RE: Getting Married - Zhavi - 03-25-2014

If it's the start to a comedic rp I will be delighted.