Hydaelyn Role-Players
Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) (/showthread.php?tid=6735)

Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Magellan - 03-23-2014

FC United Blades, in conjunction with FC Echo Knights, OWLS LS, and Berzerk LS (and any other FC's/LS's who would like to lend a hand and participate) is pleased to present an open world event on Friday, March 28th, @ 7pm EST. Participation in the event is open to all, and the details are:

IC: Recent attacks by Qiqirn raiders on the village of Highbridge have left the community there wounded and frightened, for when the next attack might arrive. The undermanned Brass Blades have put out a call for help, and United Blades member Riley Moore has endeavored to lead an answer to that call. Meeting in Black Brush Station at the designated bell, the unit will march out of the Central Thanalan, and across the Eastern Thanalan to Highbridge, where they will thwart any attacks, while trying to discern the cause of them. People of all fighting types are encouraged to attend, as well as healers to protect the troops. 

OOC: This is an IC event of the 3-part Highbridge FATE. It is meant to put some of us soldiery types to work, while giving the community a reason ICly to work together and take the fight out onto the field. What I would need from you all is help in getting the word out, and in keeping things neat and orderly during the 'march across the desert'.

It would be really cool if some healers would like to step up and set up a clinic during the event, to heal the wounded and maybe even attend to Highbridge npcs. Please contact me if you would like to set this up. (Either PM me here, or /tell Riley Moore in game).

The FATE is lvl 26, but with a big enough group, underleveled should pose no problem. Also, please treat the event as organic. That is, if we arrive at Highbridge and the FATE is already underway, then we will spring immediately into action. However, if we get to Highbridge and part 3 of the FATE is underway, or if we have to wait 20 minutes for part 1 to spring up... then we wait. I'm sure we can keep each other occupied ICly for that length of time. :0)

Hope to see you all there!

Update: We have a healer's clinic! Many thanks to Xerys Phen and Echo Knights for pitching in!

For those with questions or looking to get involved, please contact Riley Moore, Bruden Grin, or Xerys Phen. Thanks!

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Xifang - 03-24-2014

This is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I'll spread the word.

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Braddock - 03-24-2014

This does sound quite interesting, and I will do my utmost to be there!

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - No Longer Exists - 03-24-2014

Sounds fantastic, Magellan! Galen and I will definitely be there!

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Xifang - 03-24-2014

(03-24-2014, 06:43 AM)Black Hat Wrote: Sounds fantastic, Magellan! Galen and I will definitely be there!

O_O I would be somewhat terrified if somehow Galen were there and you were not.

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - 4wheel - 03-24-2014

Aye!  I'll spread the word and make sure those of Shade and Royal who are able to take up the blade or staff are notified of the recent conflicts at Highbridge!

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Chocobald - 03-25-2014

Decided to try Gilgamesh just so I could be part of this! I'll be there.

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - CrimsonMars - 03-25-2014

So this is what you were talking about earlier. Good idea, Riley. Big Grin

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Magellan - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 01:13 AM)Chocobald Wrote: Decided to try Gilgamesh just so I could be part of this! I'll be there.

Ermahgawsh, so much pressure to get this right now...  ._.

Welcome to Gilgamesh!

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Xerys Phen - 03-25-2014

The link to this thread was posted on Echo Knights forum and we're in discussions about how to help out Big Grin I'm fairly certain i will be available that day and time and i would be more than willing to set up Healing Clinic and i'll see if some of our other FC healrs wanna help me get it set up if no one else is willing to. I'm finshing up Scholar today so should be ready to go by Friday Big Grin you can PM me here or tell me at Xerys Phen. I should be on later this afternoon for a good chunk of time if you're on. Big Grin Looking forward to this, seems like a really great idea.

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Magellan - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 01:33 PM)Xerys Phen Wrote: The link to this thread was posted on Echo Knights forum and we're in discussions about how to help out Big Grin I'm fairly certain i will be available that day and time and i would be more than willing to set up Healing Clinic and i'll see if some of our other FC healrs wanna help me get it set up if no one else is willing to. I'm finshing up Scholar today so should be ready to go by Friday Big Grin you can PM me here or tell me at Xerys Phen. I should be on later this afternoon for a good chunk of time if you're on. Big Grin Looking forward to this, seems like a really great idea.

I would like you to participate in the capacity you want to participate in... that is, whatever will be most fun for you. If that's running a clinic, then great! If its not running a clinic, then super!

I'm really excited your (fc? ls?) wants to help out, and I'll be sure to add you to the original post and try to reach you in game tonight ^^

And thank you so much for your support!!

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Magellan - 03-26-2014

Updated to reflect we now have a healers clinic! Many thanks to xerys phen and echo knights!

RE: Save Highbridge! (Open World Event) - Magellan - 03-28-2014

A rousing success c: thanks to all who came out and supported this.