Hydaelyn Role-Players
Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online (/showthread.php?tid=6803)

Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Dogberry - 03-31-2014

So, should you happen to find yourselves in Tamriel, and happen to be a part of the Daggerfall Covenant, feel free to join my guild, Aut Viam Inveniam!

We have so far done some light RP. The reason we chose Daggerfall is because so far it seems like the least popular of the factions, and we wanted to be the underdogs so we'd have a target rich environment in PVP.

Also, feel free to add me to your friendlist, too. My username is @elosodiablo.

And here's a pre-emptive ESO haters to the left gif

[Image: FHzdZKv.gif]

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Lost River - 03-31-2014

From what I've seen, most of those of their RPC for the game tend to be on both Daggerfall and Ebonheart the most. The Dominion tends to have all the evil people. (obviously), even though this is before they became Nazi elves.

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Dogberry - 03-31-2014

Ah, well good! For whatever reason, when my wife was polling what seemed most popular, Daggerfall came out last by a considerable margin so we figured we'd have more targets. I play an Orc Nightblade named Undunda gra-Lurr. She's... special. My wife plays a stuffy fish-out-of-water Altmer Sorcerer guy in Daggerfall lands. Together they get into hijinks and extreme cultural exchange, mostly by way of insulting each other and other passive-aggressive gestures of annoyance to veil their twu wuv for each other. Good times.

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - synaesthetic - 04-01-2014

Should I find myself in Elder Scrolls Online, I would die of brown poisoning.

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Naunet - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 12:46 PM)synaesthetic Wrote: Should I find myself in Elder Scrolls Online, I would die of brown poisoning.

I swear I saw some dark blues and greens in that game!

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Koninbeor - 04-01-2014

(04-01-2014, 12:46 PM)synaesthetic Wrote: Should I find myself in Elder Scrolls Online, I would die of brown poisoning.

That's constructive to the thread. Thanks for your contribution.

Dogberry, I've heard rumors that they're going to merge the PC and console servers, just not for the console launch. Our web filter at work keeps me from actually looking in to this and I never think to take a look when I'm at home as I get too wrapped up in other things. Have you heard anything about this or are they just misconceptions of how the Megaservers work?

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Dogberry - 04-01-2014

Haters to the left! Syn and Naunet, what can I say about the both of you that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

Konin, I am not privy to any kind of information like that. I don't really pay much attention to the development process in spite of I guess you could say a certain insight into it. Generally I don't pay attention to the media surrounding the game and don't ask about it at home beyond a general "welcome home how was your day what do you want for dinner?" kinda deal.

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - LandStander - 04-01-2014

Daggerfall is the most popular amongst the RP community, followed by EP and AD is trailing far behind because people suck ass. I actually hung out with the TESO-RP community for a few months, but after ZoS said they were not going to do the RP questionaaire server at launch, there by killing all chances at random RP I literally stopped paying attention to the game >.>

I'm just using my idea for my character that I made on there, on here now Tongue

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Dogberry - 04-01-2014

Dammit! I'm going to have to make an AD alt, then. I love being the underdog in PVP.

Well, if you ever do find yourself in the game, come say hi! I can show you all the fun new rude gestures I discovered be playing with in game actions.

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - yic17 - 04-06-2014

It was a struggle choosing between ESO and FF14 since I can't afford to pay monthly fee for 2 games every month ..... so yeah, I ended up picking FF14!! But ONE DAY ... I will certainly find my way to Tamriel as well!! =P

How are you enjoying the game btw? In comparison to FF14 maybe?

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Lost River - 04-06-2014

I'm taking a break from FFXIV for now; I got burned out on it. And the game is far from just brown, its far more vibrant than you think; yes, even the desert is vibrant.

But if you want to go for vibrancy, Wildstar beats both FFXIV AND ESO. Its so vibrant its almost literally puking colors.

Myself, I'm enjoying the game quite a lot, it takes a bit to learn, but I love learning new things; I find it a nice blend of a MMO and the TES series without sacrificing too much. Some things I understand due to the issues with latency and trappings of an MMO.

As for the MMO server type thing; there is no servers but two. NA and EU. And the NA megaserver has a lot of RPers on it. So, I wouldn't push it to the side after all. Remember, FFXIV doesn't even have RP servers either; just ones the fanbase have declared to be it.

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Naunet - 04-06-2014

(04-01-2014, 01:34 PM)Dogberry Wrote: Haters to the left! Syn and Naunet, what can I say about the both of you that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

Can't a friendly netherbeast make a joke? ;p

I'm a bit worried and confused by the Afghanistan comment...

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Ares D'Argent - 04-06-2014

(03-31-2014, 10:07 AM)Dogberry Wrote: So, should you happen to find yourselves in Tamriel, and happen to be a part of the Daggerfall Covenant, feel free to join my guild, Aut Viam Inveniam!

We have so far done some light RP. The reason we chose Daggerfall is because so far it seems like the least popular of the factions, and we wanted to be the underdogs so we'd have a target rich environment in PVP.

Also, feel free to add me to your friendlist, too. My username is @elosodiablo.

And here's a pre-emptive ESO haters to the left gif

[Image: FHzdZKv.gif]

I myself am playing TESO at the moment.  I can't say I've done any RP because honestly I dunno, maybe I'm just burning out from it.  Lately I've been feeling a lot of the "been there done that" bug so I haven't been seeking it or trying to start anything.  Either way I can say I'm enjoying it so far, but then again I've always loved the series ever since Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall.

I went Ebonheart Pact though for various reasons, so who knows, one day we might meet on the battlefield.   Ingame you can find me playing as the Imperial Arius Draconis and Asavar Heartfang, my Nord soon to be werewolf.  ID tag is @IzzorothSmile

RE: Should you find yourself in Elder Scrolls Online - Edgar - 04-06-2014

(03-31-2014, 10:07 AM)Dogberry Wrote: [Image: FHzdZKv.gif]
[Image: AQJmq8t_zpsdd45659a.gif]