Hydaelyn Role-Players
Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... (/showthread.php?tid=6814)

Pages: 1 2

Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Kage - 04-01-2014

I thought it might be a tutu for all, thankfully it's just for females but there's another issue.

I'm sorry to all Miqo'te Casters out there.

[Image: SU370zR.png]
[Image: belLuAC.jpg]

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - KitKat - 04-03-2014

I think he's happy to see you.

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Maril - 04-03-2014

I really don't want to be wearing a tutu. Bu I also don't want to change it's looks. 
But it's a tutu.. but... 

:< 

Regardless, getting it when I've capped out this week.

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Kage - 04-03-2014

Thankfully my BLM is too accuracy starved to even consider the chest upgrade.

Then again, I've started to PLD much more than BLM.

I just feel so sorry for those tails now.

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Melodia - 04-03-2014

Look, it's a functional outfit, coat hanger included! Cactuar

But they're already wearing the coats! D:!

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Naunet - 04-03-2014

I really do feel bad for all those BLMs and SMNs out there. xD

Though at least it's itemized well... I really wanted the Daystar robe because I'm kind of tired of looking at the Allagan tunic but that crit is just dumb on a WHM so I've got gloves and hat first. >_< If only the Pilgrim robe would drop instead of Filtered Water...

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Sophia_Grave - 04-03-2014

Lalas look adorable in the tutu, but everyone looks ridiculous unfortunately.

Good thing the MNK one is somewhat normal... kind of.

Most of the soldiery left side looks like they're also Accuracy starved which is still a problem for my BLM. Like, most of the good pieces for coil seem to be the high allagan stuff.

And the high allagan caster robe is kinda.. er.. pointy??
I -so- love my Noct Lorica though. So love it.

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Aysun - 04-03-2014

That's why it came with the same patch that the glamour system did~

Riiiight?

Thank god I have the crimson vest or the allagan caster tunic. I could use either of them on it if I got to it.

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - synaesthetic - 04-04-2014

I bought the evenstar pants. They look awesome. Fishnet topped stockings. Big Grin Too bad the top has that weird-ass stiff-tail thing.

I'll be mogging the evenstar body to allagan when I get it I'm sure. Problem is I can't have it look two different ways because you can't buy two sets of them, for both BLM and SMN... grr... Squee, a proper vanity tab would have prevented this. ><

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Kage - 04-04-2014

The vanity system does not work for people those classes *cough* who both share a good item that they would want glamor'd

Left with the appearance they don't like or one they do not like -as- much as the first appearance that was added on...

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - KitKat - 04-11-2014

Is this another "Let's complain about the vanity system" thread?

RE: Caster Soldiery Chest pieces... - Kage - 04-11-2014

I'm not sure why you felt that if this was going to devolve into a complaint thread that it needed to be revived almost a week after no one's posted in it.

Synaesthetic's comments about it were valid comments on what I think are flaws to the system.

But if you had to revive it.

I had thought that the weird stiff tail thing was gonna get fixed in 2.21 but I still see it? You poor poor magic Miqo'te.

I saw a Blackmage Roe wearing the Evenstar coat with the Sorceror's Tonban... I don't know who said that the Evenstar Body+Sorceror's Tonban looked good (here or the SE forums) but it did not look flattering on a Roe. At all. Laugh