Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=6826)

Hello - Flamesword1 - 04-02-2014

Hi! I've been wandering around FFXIV and I got curious about the Roleplaying side about the game. Lately in most of my games, I've just been getting tired of grinding so I've been making the transaction to roleplay.

--MMORPG background
I've played a few. League, Guild Wars 2. Not long though. Never got around to Tera. Um...Age of Wushu, 9Dragons, Bots. Stuff here and there.

--RP experience
I have some. I'm not a beginner or anything. But I still can use another year or two before I consider myself something.

--Character ideas/info
Well. My characters are the general nice and loyal guys, sometimes the usual loner or the hard to gain trust characters. But once they give trust they turn into loyal allies. Currently I just started on Balmung with a Keeper named Xerh'a Amariyo. I have a couple idea on how i'm going to play him. But mostly he keeps to himself around people that he don't know, however he's kind and friendly once around friends.

--How did you learn about the coalition?
Google. FFXIV Roleplay takes you right here.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
Once I settle in. Medium-Heavy. But since I'm starting out Medium. Never finished the story but I'm interested in it. Most of the time, I'll be RPing.

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I'm really into gaming, manga, and anime. 

RE: Hello - Zhavi - 04-02-2014

Hi there! RP can deeeefinitely add heaps of value to gaming. Since you say you've rped a bit before, what sort of rp are you into?

RE: Hello - Flamesword1 - 04-02-2014

Oh normally the Fantasy type. I've played D&D before. I was hooked on it for a short while before getting out of it. But I've never done MMO Rp before though I was always interested in doing it. I love starting out solo then, having my characters meet and mingle with others. Plus it's how I meet cool people that are my friends today.

RE: Hello - Ragnar - 04-02-2014

I know that feeling all too well, grinding burn out is why I switched to Balmung to find some RP. Anyway, welcome! Hope to see you in game!

RE: Hello - Flamesword1 - 04-02-2014

Thanks. Can't wait to start Rping.

RE: Hello - Koninbeor - 04-03-2014

I won't be around much until April 14 (PS4 release, baby!) but I hope to see you in game. Welcome to the RPC. We've got a pretty good bunch of people here and I think you'll have a good time with everyone.

RE: Hello - Flamesword1 - 04-03-2014

Thank you and, You sir I'm envying you. But PC For the win!

RE: Hello - Siha - 04-03-2014

Anytime you see me in game feel free to give me a shout! I have tons of alts though so it might not be on Siha, ha ha. I really need to put that list in my sig again...hmm...

RE: Hello - Koninbeor - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 03:51 PM)Flamesword1 Wrote: Thank you and, You sir I'm envying you. But PC For the win!

My PC gets 13 fps inside the inn. The game is nigh unplayable for me. Sad That's why I'm so excited about the PS4 release. Sure, it won't be quite as good as the game on a pimped out PC that can run with everything maxed out at 60+ fps, but it's WAY better than the PS3 version or how my current computer runs the game. Also, don't envy me too much. inFAMOUS Second Son was a pretty big letdown, and that's the coolest thing available right now.

RE: Hello - Flamesword1 - 04-10-2014

Oh Really? I though Second Son would have been awesome like. But to hear it's a let down...Hmm. Well Can't get hopes too high. And will do.