Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bexy waves nervously, and runs away screaming. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Bexy waves nervously, and runs away screaming. (/showthread.php?tid=6879)

Bexy waves nervously, and runs away screaming. - Bexy - 04-08-2014

...Okay. So. I've been lurking and loitering around, and i figured, hey, why not introduce myself?

Because i'm kinda shy with stuff like that.

Heh. Yeah. Okay. Here we go.

I've been around on Balmung since transfer. I'd been dying to RP since i heard about it, and was thrilled when i say just how active it was. Honestly, this server is like a second home to me. But enough about that.

I'm Bexy. I'm from the UK, but i'm on at silly hours all the time. I've been RPing since i joined the server, and i haven't looked back since. I have two characters whom i use on a regular basis. I have been RPing for a long, long time, but this is the first game i really did it so extensively in.

I'd like to get to know the community more, and i do my best to show up at events if i can!

Also, i do a -lot- of writing. If i can figure where to post it should it be appropriate, i think i likely will. ^w^

Onwards to a short intro about my characters.

Bexy Amalaryssia
- A Miqo'te Seeker who is polite, refined, yet worrisome by nature. She is courteous to others she meets, yet defensive of those she holds dear.

She's my main, and i love playing her to bits, even if she can be a little mopey on occasion. I managed to make a complete wiki page for her, which i am constantly updating. She also has an ongoing journal. A link to her wiki page is Here!

Versoix La'louvre - A Duskwight Elezen who is a little more than casual and laid back. He's generally friendly, and is rarely seen without a smile on his face.

My alt, whom i'm starting to love more and more. He's fun as heck to play, and he's a refreshing change from Bexy should i need it. His wiki is currently a WIP, but his journal is started, and i have every intention of finishing and updating it. You can find it Over there!

Well, i think that's all for now. That didn't go too badly. Right?

RE: Bexy waves nervously, and runs away screaming. - Melodia - 04-08-2014

You are hereby BANISHED for such a post!!!

LOL! Of course I am kidding! Welcome! And you are better than me because my wiki is non-existent still....hmmmm.....better get to work on that. Hope to see you sometime in the game! Smile

RE: Bexy waves nervously, and runs away screaming. - Bexy - 04-09-2014

Thankyou very much! ^^

I tend to hover around Bronze Lake, or the Quicksand when i'm on for RP, which is at least most nights.

It will be nice to see others from here, too!

RE: Bexy waves nervously, and runs away screaming. - naachyan - 04-09-2014

Welcome! I just joined as well XD I'm very new to RPing, though. I am so jealous of your character wiki!! Big Grin I hope one day I can make a page as complete when I've gotten to know my character! *inspired*

RE: Bexy waves nervously, and runs away screaming. - Bexy - 04-10-2014

Yay! I really hope you do. And we should RP in game at some point! ^w^

I love reading the wiki's of others. I can sit there for hours just hitting the random button.

But, super glad you liked it! <3