Hydaelyn Role-Players
Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Berserk - Heroes for Hire (/showthread.php?tid=6930)

Pages: 1 2

Berserk - Heroes for Hire - CrimsonMars - 04-14-2014

"'Ello there! Are you tired? Can't get shite done on yer own? Are ya scared and in need of a personal body guard? Do you or someone else need rescuin'? Or do ya just want a personal trainnin' or sparrin' partner, or even a new ally for life? Then come 'ire one of the 'zerkers ta get all that stuff done for ya!" ~ Chiyo Hoshi

Hello! I would like to conduct an auction for mercenaries in the Berserk LS. We are a group of tough individuals who are willing to use our strength and talents to serve YOU (for a small price of course Tongue). 

The auction will be hosted Sunday, May 10th at Ward 3 of The Golert. From there, our volunteered auctionees will offer themselves to a lucky buyer. From then on, it's up to you to deicide what you want to do with your hired hero. This could make room and opportunities for fun plots and RP for both you and the hirey!

For those wishing to sell themselves:

You must be in the Berserk linkshell (DoW) if you'd want to be auctioned. Just post or PM me the character you wish to use, his or her talents and a brief description about said character and what you're willing to do for your client (a picture is also nice, but optional). If you're good at gathering or crafting, you can also mention that as well!

Q & A:

Q: Do we have to spend actual gil?
A: No, the entire thing will be done IC but you still can if you want. All I ask though is for you to take it easy on the prices you offer, please don't immediately shout over 9,000 gil (sorry) right out of nowhere. The bids will start at around a 100 gil, depending on who's getting sold. The gil will go directly to the person being bought.

Q: Can we ERP?
A: That's not really the point of this. We're mercenaries, not prostitutes. However, if you two (or 3, whatever) grew attach to each other at some point, then by all means. I'll leave it up to the auctionees if they want to it or not.

Q: How many can we buy?
A: Depends on how many we're selling. If we have enough, I may allow two per buyer.

Q: What if I'm evil and want to use them as henchmen/assassins? 
A: Most of the 'zerkers (that I know of at least) are aligned good so you might wanna be careful on that aspect. You can still try and buy us but for IC reasons, you might not be able to if we don't trust you, but your true intentions can be kept secret. Again, how you use the actual rp is up to you guys. No metagaming, please. 

Q: How long are they allow to serve us?
A: Two (ic) weeks generated or your money back!     

Questions or comments? Post here!

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Ridegmuve - 04-15-2014

Sign me up to be auctioned off! Big Grin

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Adolar - 04-15-2014

I'll toss Adolar in there. Big Grin

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - CrimsonMars - 04-18-2014

Changed the date to May 10th so that it will take place in a Saturday.

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Shizuka - 04-19-2014

Lalah will auction off her archer abilities!

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Ridegmuve - 04-20-2014

This is the file on Iliette Guillestet for the auction

Name: Iliette Guillestet
Race: Elezen - Duskwight
Nationality: Gridanian, though lives a much more nomadic lifestyle currently
Affiliations: Arcanum and Berserker
Weapons: Iliette is usually pretty armed with her trusty halbert (a debt settled by Valiant) a whip and a dagger
Skills: Iliette is a skilled lancer and possesses a natural talent for fist fighting and innovative weapons, happen to fight with multiple weapons and even accused of *fighting dirty* 

Iliette is young and reckless, but anyone hiring her will have at least one trusted bodyguard or lackey as she will try her best to complete the task at hand in her own way. If anybody is hiring her for training, they better be ready for the challenge of their lives!

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Shizuka - 05-02-2014

I sadly have to duck out of this! I just got a new job, and that's my Saturday to work a 4-midnight shift. But hopefully next time you guys do this, it'll fall on my weekend off!

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - CrimsonMars - 05-06-2014

I'm sorry to here that, Lalah. Sad

I've decided to have an IC meeting held shortly AFTER the event. If you guys can stay on long enough, I'd greatly appreciate it.

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - 4wheel - 05-06-2014

I'll sign Gunzelin up for it.

Name: Gunzelin Ironedge
Race: Highland Hyur
Abilities: Gunzelin is skilled in the use of a sword, an art he has trained in since he reached maturity.  He is also a rather adept brawler when it comes to his fists, though he would rather use his sword if at all possible.

He is open for most jobs, be it bodyguard, hired muscle, bulky eye candy, or marching into a death trap. His morals are rather loose, uncaring to why he's hired, so long as he's being paid for his efforts.

Show Content

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - MtDewNinja - 05-09-2014

Name: Loetzoeng Barabhir
Race: Roegadyn - Sea Wolf
Abilities: Heavy training in unarmed combat. Has don't work as bodyguard, courier, bouncer, security. He's also a decent fisherman and is learning how to cook. Is usually willing to work around the law, as long as it doesn't involve hurting or stealing from innocents

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Zael Aders - 05-10-2014

Got a little confused by Sunday, May 10th in the first post, but I'd like to be part of this.

Name: Unit Lambda
Race: Miqo'te - Keeper of the Moon
Battle experience: Lacking any sort of skills, but is strong enough to swing an axe with ease.

Inexperienced, but fiercely loyal. Will do whatever task/odd-job is thrown her way.

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Solano Thorne - 05-10-2014

What time is this taking place roughly?  I'd be interested in bidding.

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Adolar - 05-10-2014

(05-10-2014, 05:35 PM)Solano Thorne Wrote: What time is this taking place roughly?  I'd be interested in bidding.

It should be around 7 PM EST today. See you there!

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Adolar - 05-10-2014

Kind of late but I forgot to post my info that I sent to Chiyo earlier.

Name: Adolar Stone

Weapon: Bow

Description: A young, cautious, and slightly naive Keeper of the Moon. Adopted into a Highlander family and has kept close ties with his parents ever since.

Experience: Trained with a bow but usually very modest of his abilities. Has been taught leatherworking, carpentry, and cooking and has also grown to become very practical when out in the wilderness, thanks to the skills taught by his father. He can become a little hesitant when it comes to killing people but has slowly tried to grow out of this fear, partly due to survival.

Specialties: Archery, hunting, leatherworking, cooking, carpentry (still need to get CRP to 50 OOCly though)

RE: Berserk - Heroes for Hire - Solano Thorne - 05-10-2014

Edit: Nevermind!