Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hi hi hi hi! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hi hi hi hi! (/showthread.php?tid=6988)

Hi hi hi hi! - Tarras - 04-22-2014

Hello, I'm Tarras! I love writing and playing video games, so that's how I wound up here. Here's some more info about me!

MMORPG background: Final Fantasy XI, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, City of X, Perfect World, Runescape, SWTOR, Guild Wars 2, and finally, FFXIV.

RP experience: I started roleplaying through forums actually for specific communities (Nintendo and ATLA to name a few). I always thought of it as a giant fanfic. I finally made the jump to RPing in online games when GW2 came out a year and a half ago. Then I tried to jump back into WoW to RP there since I always liked the lore of Azeroth, but I didn't have much luck there.

How did you learn about the coalition?
I googled "FFXIV RP".

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be?
Somewhere around medium I think?

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?
I work in an office answering phones all day. I also am in college. My hobbies include writing, drawing, playing video games, and sometimes singing when I'm alone. 

Other stuff I'd like to note!
I like RPG games a lot. If I'm not gaming, I'm probably watching funny stuff and/or anime...or maybe writing if I'm feeling super-productive. I'm pretty easy-going and I hope to make some new friends here and in-game!

RE: Hi hi hi hi! - Zhavi - 04-22-2014

Answering phones, man. That's tough (or, at least it is for me, haha). Welcome to the RPC! People here are quite friendly, so I have no doubt you'll be able to get involved without a problem. Smile The biggest issue lately seems to be that Balmung and Gilgamesh are not accepting new characters more often than not, but don't give up and keep trying!

RE: Hi hi hi hi! - Tarras - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 12:46 PM)Zhavi Wrote: Answering phones, man.  That's tough (or, at least it is for me, haha).  Welcome to the RPC!  People here are quite friendly, so I have no doubt you'll be able to get involved without a problem. Smile  The biggest issue lately seems to be that Balmung and Gilgamesh are not accepting new characters more often than not, but don't give up and keep trying!
Thanks for the welcome! Actually, I'm already on Gilgamesh.Cool A little birdie told me that the best time to get your spot is around 6 AM CST which was easy for me since that's about the time I get up.Thumbsup

RE: Hi hi hi hi! - Zhavi - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 01:37 PM)Tarras Wrote: Thanks for the welcome! Actually, I'm already on Gilgamesh.Cool A little birdie told me that the best time to get your spot is around 6 AM CST which was easy for me since that's about the time I get up.Thumbsup

Ooooh smart. I'll have to remember that time for when other people have issues getting on a server! Glad you didn't have a problem.