Hydaelyn Role-Players
Y'suzu Nanami - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Y'suzu Nanami (/showthread.php?tid=7027)

Y'suzu Nanami - Y'suzu - 04-28-2014

I.Basic Info 
Characters:Y'suzu Nanami

Primary character:Y'suzu

Linkshells:None at the Moment

Primary RP linkshell:None, currently.

II.RP Style 
Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium to Heavy my main reason I play is to RP, I enjoy it so if you see me I am most likely RPing.

Views on RP combat and injuries:

I don't mind hurting or being hurt, as long as it van be done believably, I also believe in death but try to avoid it.

Views on IC romance:

I am all for it as long as some guy out there can really WOW me, though I have been know to chase a little. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Sadly this character has not much living family, she most likely has half brothers and sister out there, but she does not know them. 

Views on lore:

Loreis lore, it is a good base for many adventures and stories. Things such as Aether serve as good plot devices.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Theyserve as out connection to others, and is extremly helpful if something goes wrong in RP. 

III.Other Info 

Timezone: Dunno

Contact info:In game or message me on this page. 

Y'suzu(Suzu) Nanami is Sell Sword in Ul'dah, she is shy, anti social, and hides a past she is trying to run from.

Hi I am am a fairly active and medium to heave RPer.
Recently I renamed one of my characters so I could create a new backstory for her. So Y'suzu was born.

If anyone wants to RP with me look me up in game or send me a message here.

If you wanna learn more (Warning Spoilers Enter At Own Risk) check out my wiki.

RE: Y'suzu Nanami - Zaiaku - 04-28-2014

Welcome! Looking forward to zaiaku to run into the streets of Ul'Dah. He usually roams the streets and tavern trying to mind his own until ones meddles in his affairs. Oh you might hear him yelling at two Lala felt that refuse to leave him be. Lol.

RE: Y'suzu Nanami - Y'suzu - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 10:57 AM)Zaiaku Wrote: Welcome! Looking forward to zaiaku to run into the streets of Ul'Dah.  He usually roams the streets and tavern trying to mind his own until ones meddles in his affairs.  Oh you might him yelling two Lala felt that refuse to leave him be. Lol.
Oh god! I know you... No making me a pet alright!

RE: Y'suzu Nanami - Zaiaku - 04-28-2014

(04-28-2014, 10:59 AM)Ysuzu Wrote:
(04-28-2014, 10:57 AM)Zaiaku Wrote: Welcome! Looking forward to zaiaku to run into the streets of Ul'Dah.  He usually roams the streets and tavern trying to mind his own until ones meddles in his affairs.  Oh you might him yelling two Lala felt that refuse to leave him be. Lol.
Oh god! I know you... No making me a pet alright!

-gasps-
Seems Zaiaku reputation proceeds him lol. Well I can't make no promises it's all depends if zaiaku finds her interesting and wants to pursue. He doesn't solely capture "pets"