Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for possible long term relationships. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for possible long term relationships. (/showthread.php?tid=7033)

Looking for possible long term relationships. - Lucianna - 04-29-2014

Hey guys! I'm new to the site but I have been roleplaying for five years and I'm pursuing writing as a career. Now as for the roleplay I'm looking for is not all too common. The mainstream tavern roleplay is alright but no real connections are developed, at least for me anyway.

I'm looking for people who would be interested in starting meaningful storylines that would be great for character development and possibly start some relationships. I'm open to any ideas and would love to work with anyone who would be interested.

RE: Looking for possible long term relationships. - Merri - 04-29-2014

Hey there! Welcome to the RPC~

I tend to keep very busy these days (6~9 static, running my linkshell, other in-game commitments, IRL, etc), but I'm always open to meeting new people both IC and OOCly. I can't promise I'd be the most reliable, but I certainly wouldn't mind offering a hook when I'm available to do so.

I'm with you in that while sitting around a tavern can be fun, it certainly doesn't provide much room for growth in the long term. Joining a linkshell and/or FC certainly helps with forming real connections, but what you're doing right now is also solid means of going about it. The first step is always putting yourself out there!

We have an entire section dedicated to linkshells and free companies, which I would absolutely recommend checking out if you have yet to do so. All that being said, feel free to poke me in-game some time and we'll see if we can't get something going one of these days!

RE: Looking for possible long term relationships. - Edgar - 04-29-2014

Hello, Lucianna. Name's Edgar.

I'd like to welcome you to our little community! Well, little isn't really appropriate...More like, big...Huge? Massive? Gigantic?

Ah, whatever. Welcome to our community. Big Grin

If you'd like to start an rp with me, you can send me a tell in-game and I'd be happy to meet ya.

RE: Looking for possible long term relationships. - Lucianna - 04-29-2014

Sounds good! Thanks for the replies and I'll look for you both in-game to get started x3

RE: Looking for possible long term relationships. - Elisea Renyven - 04-29-2014

Welcome. You can feel free to add me, always happy to meet new folks. I tend to get busy with tons of RP going on, but always game to meet new people.

RE: Looking for possible long term relationships. - E'irawen - 04-30-2014

I would also like to extend my friendship. Feel free to add me in-game ("K'aworu Demiir") or send a /tell or anything. K'aworu travels often, so meeting (anyone) up anywhere isn't really an issue or anything.

Happy trails.

RE: Looking for possible long term relationships. - Rynn - 04-30-2014

I'd love to RP with you sometime : D Add me on Rynn Berne!