Hydaelyn Role-Players
Conjurers in the house!? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Conjurers in the house!? (/showthread.php?tid=7111)

Conjurers in the house!? - Rynn - 05-08-2014

Hi, I play a young conjurer named Rynn who's been studying since he was a very young child due to his hearing talents. I'd love to have other conjurers for him to converse with, especially because he's recently run into two older conjurers who seem to be breaking the rules. SO, he really needs other conjurers to play with since he's basically been kind of isolated with the exception of his family and the higher ups everyone meets in the Conjurer's guild. Not to mention, he's having some trouble with a void touched, so the more the merrier!

Feel free to respond in game by telling me at Rynn Berne or by just posting here and leaving your name~

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - Blue - 05-08-2014

Hello Rynn.
As you may have noticed, we have started a series of mini-events around class-specific training for all RPers, and one of the most demanded is in fact conjurer lessons. A roleplayer has already offered as an instructor and currently has some potential dates scheduled for conjury classes.

Please look up this thread for more information.

Aside classrooms at Stillglade Fane, I have both Blue and Vincent Laucent as conjurer roleplayers, though Blue is still rather green (she ICly started only a few weeks ago). Vincent has some years of conjury experience, but he has so far always been holding back from participating on the battlefield due to his young age (he is 18 right now), preferring to tend to the wounds of sick and injured people from inside the walls of Gridania or the infirmary in Coerthas.

Both are of course very available to talk, should you find them around!

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - Avalt Laguz - 05-08-2014

Hurray for Conjury!

I have Avalt who is versed in conjury and healing magic, but he's not a conjurer himself - preferring to use black magic instead but he's pretty good with the teaching and stuff! ....if you don't mind Sylph-speak.

Also, my other little alt Tara Wilde who is from the Fane, and loves talking about the art Smile

PM me if you wanna hang out! I'm avoiding the classroom RP stuff since all the schools of magic are spoken for.

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - FreelanceWizard - 05-08-2014

Mysterium, being a professional organization of mages, has many conjurers among its ranks, so feel free to give any of us a poke if you want to "talk shop." Smile

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - Mippa - 05-08-2014

I'm assuming you mean for Balmung, but JUST IN CASE YOU AREN'T (hopeful face!!) Phoenix Down is an IC Linkshell organization of mages with lots of Conjurers, including my character Framboise!

Guess the moral of the story is, you have lots of options!

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - Maia - 05-08-2014

My character has been enrolled at the Conjurer's Guild for about two months, so she's somewhat of a fledgling there. She doesn't live in Gridania, but she still checks in and tries her best to advance her training when she can. ^^

In short, your character may have seen her in passing. She look fairly young (around 19) and walks with the guidance of a cane.

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - dearie doe - 05-08-2014

*waves*

Hello Rynn, and hello Blue. 
It's Eudalie here, and though she's just a fledgling conjurer, always available for pokes and such. I do hope you find more experienced conjurers though, Rynn, since your character is already very versed in it!

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - Rynn - 05-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 04:56 AM)Blue Wrote: Hello Rynn.
As you may have noticed, we have started a series of mini-events around class-specific training for all RPers, and one of the most demanded is in fact conjurer lessons. A roleplayer has already offered as an instructor and currently has some potential dates scheduled for conjury classes.

Please look up this thread for more information.

Aside classrooms at Stillglade Fane, I have both Blue and Vincent Laucent as conjurer roleplayers, though Blue is still rather green (she ICly started only a few weeks ago). Vincent has some years of conjury experience, but he has so far always been holding back from participating on the battlefield due to his young age (he is 18 right now), preferring to tend to the wounds of sick and injured people from inside the walls of Gridania or the infirmary in Coerthas.

Both are of course very available to talk, should you find them around!
Hehe I actually signed up for that already : D I'll be sure to try and add you for some interactions later!
(05-08-2014, 06:54 AM)Avalt Laguz Wrote: Hurray for Conjury!

I have Avalt who is versed in conjury and healing magic, but he's not a conjurer himself - preferring to use black magic instead but he's pretty good with the teaching and stuff! ....if you don't mind Sylph-speak.

Also, my other little alt Tara Wilde who is from the Fane, and loves talking about the art Smile

PM me if you wanna hang out! I'm avoiding the classroom RP stuff since all the schools of magic are spoken for.
Haha awesome!
(05-08-2014, 08:41 AM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Mysterium, being a professional organization of mages, has many conjurers among its ranks, so feel free to give any of us a poke if you want to "talk shop." Smile
I'll be sure to poke y'all
(05-08-2014, 10:58 AM)Maia Wrote: My character has been enrolled at the Conjurer's Guild for about two months, so she's somewhat of a fledgling there. She doesn't live in Gridania, but she still checks in and tries her best to advance her training when she can. ^^

In short, your character may have seen her in passing. She look fairly young (around 19) and walks with the guidance of a cane.
Alrighty~
(05-08-2014, 12:31 PM)dearie doe Wrote: *waves*

Hello Rynn, and hello Blue. 
It's Eudalie here, and though she's just a fledgling conjurer, always available for pokes and such. I do hope you find more experienced conjurers though, Rynn, since your character is already very versed in it!
I do believe we've RPed before<3

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - Aduu Avagnar - 05-09-2014

(05-08-2014, 06:54 AM)Avalt Laguz Wrote: Hurray for Conjury!

Avalt, I am more than happy to work with you to work out an alternating schedule, alternatively, since I'm going to be sticking with Saturdays for mine, you could always run some on another day, or simply earlier/later. as far as I am concerned the more people taking part in it the better, 

besides, whilst Nako can cover the basics and some intermediate/more obscure stuff, I am sure you could cover the more advanced things?

RE: Conjurers in the house!? - dearie doe - 05-09-2014

Yes, we've RP'd before and I adored it!
Rynn is a rather fun character. <3

I hope my being a greenhorn isn't too troublesome for you, but I look forward to finding you in Eorzea again.