Hydaelyn Role-Players
Crafter Consortium (Inactive) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Crafter Consortium (Inactive) (/showthread.php?tid=724)

Crafter Consortium (Inactive) - Gadhelyn - 09-24-2010

Come contemplate the copious commodities of the Crafter Consortium. Marvel at the menagerie of members! Delve into the designing of dynamic dealings! Hear the hawking of home-made hauls, or herald your own!

Linkshell Name: Crafter Consortium

Server: Besaid

Leaders/Contacts: Gadhelyn Appledore

RP Style: Light

Website/Forum: crafterconsortium.proboards.com

RP Element: The Consortium is a coalition of businesspeople, gatherers and crafters, looking to be seen as an economic power in Eorzea. In joining the Consortium, members agree to support and advertise for Consortium members. All are welcome to join, the more we have, the stronger of an economic power we become.

Headquarters: Global

Linkshell Interactions: No specific interactions enforced, all are welcome to be IC or OOC at will. The only enforced rule on chat and forums postings is to be civil to each other.

Applications: Join the forums in order to have member listings up to date, find me in Eorzea if you wish to have a pearl.

Rules: The forums have the formal rules, but in general keep it civil and honest, anyone working on a craft or anyone who gathers raw materials and are looking for a place to easily sell their wares are welcome to join.

Edit: I do hope the RPC doesn't mind me putting my linkshell here. My aim is to help everyone, not just crafters and gatherers, get what they want easily. The jump from having an auction house to not having one seems to have jarred many, and I just wish to make a group of crafters and gatherers who will be well known to the server, making finding items quicker and easier for everyone. If it is requested that I remove the Consortium, I will do so willing.

Re: Crafter Consortium - Kylin - 09-24-2010

Quote:Edit: I do hope the RPC doesn't mind me putting my linkshell here. My aim is to help everyone, not just crafters and gatherers, get what they want easily. The jump from having an auction house to not having one seems to have jarred many, and I just wish to make a group of crafters and gatherers who will be well known to the server, making finding items quicker and easier for everyone. If it is requested that I remove the Consortium, I will do so willing.

Tis why we're here! But I do have one question for you. Would you classify this shell as a RP shell or a social shell? Looking at your posted profile, you appear to meet all the criteria for gaining advertisement from us, as well as Council status. It's just that there's a fine line between "light" RP and social shell. It seems like you can get away with the RP classification but I just want to ask you directly to be sure.

Re: Crafter Consortium - Gadhelyn - 09-24-2010

One thing I had tossed around is to have a separate subforums for RPing, and a separate shell for RPing, but a common member directory. If this will help, then tonight/this weekend I will do so!

The forums are set up, a subsection for role-playing called The Markets is now available. And tonight I will create a RP-specific shell for those who want it.

Re: Crafter Consortium - Asyria - 09-24-2010

Don't mind competition but just so you know, there is a RP Linkshell that plans to be exactly what your Consortium aims for.. except we're also a RP LS.
During all Beta, there was only one Crafter LS and now more pop out.. I wonder if we shouldn't all join up? If it's economic power we want, being divided sounds bad. Not necessarily join up in one LS but at least agree on some... err.. market handling decisions?

Who else do we have? I don't mind working together!

Re: Crafter Consortium - Asyria - 09-24-2010

The Syndicate seems interested in Crafting and trading, too.