Hydaelyn Role-Players
Canaan's Artsu's and Commissions {{Open! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Canaan's Artsu's and Commissions {{Open! (/showthread.php?tid=7251)

Canaan's Artsu's and Commissions {{Open! - CanaanAzure - 05-27-2014

Ummm, Yeah. I know I dont post much on here, since I find myself a bit difficult to get myself into communities or something sooo for now I figured I'd leave some doodles along with the fact that I have commissions open? 

I usually put my all my finished art on deviantart, and usually a mixture of my wips and finished art ends up on tumblr (a long with the occasional doodle)
Below, you can find various examples and their prices ( gil and $ included though it only says Gil commishes v.v ) My gil = $ prices may seem a little odd cause well, I feel real money is a bit different than gil. Note: I commission $ through paypal, unless you have other means of money send, like some of the sorts of western union.

[Image: tumblr_n65ty1X8pn1r0xzxyo10_1280.png]

Fullbody
Show Content

Waist Up
Show Content

Extra Stuff:
Show Content

You can commission me though [email protected], /tell me in game if you happen to see me online (Canaan Azure), send an ask/tell through tumblr or post/message me on here.  Upon commissioning for $$$, I will send you my paypal email
I WILL need to know the following for your commission:
  • What kind of Color scheme you may want
  • Pose and Expression. I will work from references... Actually I prefer them much more than a description.
  • Your Username
  • If this is for you or someone else.
  • Any and all refs. of your character so I may draw things as exact as my ability will allow.
  • What type of commish? (fullbody, waist, ect.)
  • Will you be including any of the extras? (simple bg, semi-realism, ect.)
  • Gil or $$$

I REFUSE to receive payment until I have finished your art, and I REFUSE to give your art until I receive payment.
To ensure that no one gets screwed over, I refuse to receive payment until your art is completed, then I will send you the finished image HEAVILY watermarked. Once I receive payment, I will then send you the UN-watermarked image. Sounds fair, yes?

There are also things I may have difficulty drawing. It it becomes too difficult I will offer you a discount on your image. Please don't send me a bunch of difficult things to commission knowing this. (Abuse my kindness and I will refuse your commission)

If I think of anything else that need be added, I shall.

RE: Canaan's Artsu's and Commissions - CanaanAzure - 05-27-2014

This post is just for commissions I've finished and awkward little doodles I slapped out real quickly. So I didnt try on them. So please don't take those as examples for commissions. If you are interested in buying a doodle though, I'll price them really cheap so feel free to ask. 

Finished Commissions:
Show Content

Doooooooooooooooodles :D
Show Content