Hydaelyn Role-Players
Lhea here~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Lhea here~ (/showthread.php?tid=7279)

Lhea here~ - Lhea Korolon - 05-31-2014

Hi there my name is Lhea Korolon in game and I'm currently looking for a good  roleplay freecompany. One that welcomes New people, I'm not new to roleplaying and i find myself pretty decent. I would like to meet more ppl that are willing to rp openly and meet new people.

I seem to have pretty bad luck with people for rping, Im just looking for people that WANT to rp. I have yet to find a home permantly on Balmung I've had so many fc's only to leave because i don't feel welcomed at all.

I don't have a rp story going really for my character either. So maybe i'd like to find something i can get myself into.

Thanks for any help in advance I'd welcome any help ^_^

RE: Lhea here~ - Rosekitten - 05-31-2014

Not to discourage your search for a rp FC but I sorta gave up myself in trying to find a active/open FC for role-playing. I've had better luck getting into LS's and even then it's hit and miss.

I'm sure there are a lot of decent FC's that do rp and are open so I hope you find one and have better luck then I had ^-^

RE: Lhea here~ - FreelanceWizard - 05-31-2014

There are several RP FCs about (Mysterium is one, for instance, but its concept doesn't work for every character Smile ). Beyond looking in the Linkshell Hall here, if you mention what you're looking for in an FC in terms of concept, we might be able to offer some options for you.

RE: Lhea here~ - Mhatya - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 11:07 AM)Lhea Korolon Wrote: I seem to have pretty bad luck with people for rping, Im just looking for people that WANT to rp. I have yet to find a home permantly on Balmung I've had so many fc's only to leave because i don't feel welcomed at all.

I don't have a rp story going really for my character either. So maybe i'd like to find something i can get myself into.

Can I ask where you're looking for people? I happened to find an FC that sort of fit my characters by wandering around Ul'dah, hanging out in the Quicksand and looking at the FC profiles of people who were RPing. If I found one that I was really interested in, I found a way to butt into whatever they were doing (once I got over my crippling shyness, that is).

With that said, maybe Rose is right and a LS would be more your style. The idea of the LS seems to be all about the openness of RP.

RE: Lhea here~ - Pumpkinweed - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 11:07 AM)Lhea Korolon Wrote: Hi there my name is Lhea Korolon in game and I'm currently looking for a good  roleplay freecompany. One that welcomes New people, I'm not new to roleplaying and i find myself pretty decent. I would like to meet more ppl that are willing to rp openly and meet new people.

I seem to have pretty bad luck with people for rping, Im just looking for people that WANT to rp. I have yet to find a home permantly on Balmung I've had so many fc's only to leave because i don't feel welcomed at all.

First off hello and welcome to Balmung! If you're looking to expand your horizons and have a lot of fun and avoid unnecessary convoluted dramatic role-play as your focus, then look no further than the Piquant Pumpkin! We host events, have consistent role-play and allow free room for you to expand your character in whatever manner you deem. If you'd like to see more info, you can look to the forums where you posted which has various links to how we run our organization. 

If you're interested send me a private message or send me an out of character tell in the game.

We have a place for everyone, especially new role players wanting to learn the ropes! Hope to see you!

RE: Lhea here~ - S'imba - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 12:39 PM)Pumpkinweed Wrote: First off hello and welcome to Balmung! If you're looking to expand your horizons and have a lot of fun and avoid unnecessary convoluted dramatic role-play as your focus, then look no further than the Piquant Pumpkin! We host events, have consistent role-play and allow free room for you to expand your character in whatever manner you deem. If you'd like to see more info, you can look to the forums where you posted which has various links to how we run our organization. 

If you're interested send me a private message or send me an out of character tell in the game.

We have a place for everyone, especially new role players wanting to learn the ropes! Hope to see you!
Just got to say I was going to reply to this thread and say to ask Gus for a job! Surprise

RE: Lhea here~ - Lhea Korolon - 05-31-2014

Maybe i should look into getting a few ls's or something I've just had trouble trying to fit in and find my place it seems ; _;

i hang out alot in Ul'dah myself out of boredom. I've been trying to over come shyness myself.. it's hard because i've had bad past in mmos of all my friends leaving me.

I just want a good group of ppl that enjoy the game for wwhat it's worth.

RE: Lhea here~ - Pumpkinweed - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 02:10 PM)Lhea Korolon Wrote: Maybe i should look into getting a few ls's or something I've just had trouble trying to fit in and find my place it seems ; _;

i hang out alot in Ul'dah myself out of boredom. I've been trying to over come shyness myself.. it's hard because i've had bad past in mmos of all my friends leaving me.

We have well over 30 active members if you want to look into it. We're all levelheaded and we would welcome you. We RP across ALL Hydalen and have a spook-tacular time! Here is the link to our linkshell page:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7024

RE: Lhea here~ - Dresden Voltaire - 06-01-2014

(05-31-2014, 02:41 PM)Pumpkinweed Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 02:10 PM)Lhea Korolon Wrote: Maybe i should look into getting a few ls's or something I've just had trouble trying to fit in and find my place it seems ; _;

We have well over 30 active members if you want to look into it. We're all levelheaded and we would welcome you. We RP across ALL Hydalen and have a spook-tacular time! Here is the link to our linkshell page:

Second this as I'm a part of this linkshell. Did some RP with members in this linkshell the last couple days and could not stop laughing the whole time. If you're looking for some laughs, I totally recommend. (And we would love to have you!)

RE: Lhea here~ - Lhea Korolon - 06-01-2014

(06-01-2014, 07:42 AM)Dresden Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 02:41 PM)Pumpkinweed Wrote:

Second this as I'm a part of this linkshell. Did some RP with members in this linkshell the last couple days and could not stop laughing the whole time. If you're looking for some laughs, I totally recommend. (And we would love to have you!)
awesome thank you I'll see if i can find someone online Big Grin