Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kudos! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Kudos! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Kudos! - Coatleque - 06-06-2014

Not sure if there's a thread already, but I think a sub-forum would be a great idea for this. Just a place for players to give recognition to others for good times that were had while in character.

I'll start out by saying thank you to Gus Pumpkinweed and company for last night's interaction. I'm sorry, but I don't recall everyone's name at the time, (edit: Haila was one) I only had the idea for this thread this morning. In particular, when I ran that 'vagrant' off and he complied, I was both surprised and happy he was such a good sport about it. So thank you to everyone present. Smile

RE: Kudos! - FreelanceWizard - 06-06-2014

Moved to XIV Discussion and stickied (though I'll likely unsticky it if it doesn't catch on).

RE: Kudos! - Jancis - 06-06-2014

Awesome idea!

The other day I was role playing in the Mist and we recruited the help of a scholar lalafell named Rurujua to help out with a storyline.

He was delightful and hilarious, very engaging. If he didn't agree to come and help out the whole scene would have been over and dull. 

Thanks again!

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 06-06-2014

Wow. I think I will be posting on this thread WAY too often as RP happens...

But off the top of my head, I wanted to thank Zachary Evans for the hilarious RP I watched/took part in when Roen met him for the first time. I was laughing on my side of the screen.

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 06-06-2014

I can see myself using this thread a lot as I love the idea of it.  

I'd like to say a very big thank you to Erik Mynheir, even though he has been away for some time. Without Erik, I never would have gotten so involved in the community, let alone had the knowledge to run my rp events.

Also I'd like to thank Kanaria, Grieving Hound, Saravena, Osric, Delial, and Kahn'a. You have all had a huge impact on my rping style and Askier as a character and I always look forward to rping with you. Big Grin

And for all you other awesome people I rp with, thank you. Don't worry, I'll be posting about you all later.

RE: Kudos! - Izmina - 06-06-2014

I just wanted to say thank you to the other members of the Hipparion tribe who took in a newcomer to the Final Fantasy rping scene and made her family.

RE: Kudos! - Kage - 06-06-2014

First, all my love goes to Natalie and Roen.

And a wonderful Highlander named Naz.

Because without freaking out, they welcomed a little Lalafell who was in hindsight really creepy even though he had met Nat and Roen before. >.>;

RE: Kudos! - Jana - 06-06-2014

I wan to say thank you to the people organizing the class-classes. It's nice to have a nice, casual event to show up to and meet new people.

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 06-08-2014

Thank you to Gus Pumpkinweed, and all employees of the Piquant Pumpkin. I had a blast at the two orientations I've been a part of. I'm looking forward to opening night.

Thank you as well to Hildanis Alexandar who kept me company during a rather long and uneventful shift at the Quicksand.

RE: Kudos! - Roen - 06-09-2014

I bow to Cuideag, player of Jara and Delial, because her last two posts have blown me away.

Kudos woman.

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 06-10-2014

I'd like to thank the community as a whole that seems to have an astonishing IC respect for the Sultansworn, and those who play them.

I was a little worried when I started hanging around that things would be difficult because ruffians may tend to godmod and staunchly resist law enforcement. I've been consistently surprised by the level of respect and awe others give me as I stand on patrol. It's like an invisible line that everyone accepts and is hesitant to cross, and it makes guard duty that much more bearable.

So thank you all!

RE: Kudos! - Melodia - 06-10-2014

I wanted give kudos first to the community for being so supportive and kind even though I don't really talk too much to everyone (please see shy roleplayer thread lol).

But I specifically want to thank my friends Kage and Natalie. They welcomed me very easily into the Sultansworn rp and let this new Lala have a chance to prove himself. And while ICly Ruru left Ul'dah and the Sultansworn behind he will never forget them or what they did for him. And nor I as a player. *bows respectfully*

RE: Kudos! - Coatleque - 06-14-2014

I would like to recognize D'ranmaia Shenn, who I believe was the most interesting character at the Piquant Pumpkin last night. It took me a far to long to realize why she had that cane out. It's even more interesting that she wants to open a host club, and can't even see her hosts!

RE: Kudos! - Askier - 06-14-2014

I'd like to give massive kudos to Itarlhit and Roen for their amazing rp last night, an rp that blew my mind it was so well done. Itar never dropped his immensely complex character for a minute and Roen deftly responded to IC so well that I will never be able to forget the scene they crafted. My hat is off to the two of you and you both inspire me to want to be a better role player.

RE: Kudos! - Ciel - 06-14-2014

My hat's off to OS&R for wrapping up a great storyline last night, and also to those from outside the FC who participated in some level by providing character support.  P'lha Tahl was wonderful!  Great job, everyone.