Hydaelyn Role-Players
"Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" (/showthread.php?tid=7495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Jana - 04-07-2015

I should probably actually make a wiki.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Remnance - 04-07-2015

I know that feeling.  Mine is at least six months behind, and haven't even created one for my villain/antagonist alt.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Ilwe'ran - 04-17-2015

(04-06-2015, 10:44 AM)Bryn Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 10:31 AM)Ilweran Wrote: Err, I need to do that too, motivate me please @_@

You can do eeet! We believe in you!

I really want to do a full reformat of Bryn's page. I'm thinking some sort of nice graphical layout... As soon as I learn the code.

I DID IT !
At least I redid the template..
Now to put stuff in..
URR

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Kage - 05-03-2015

I finally did it.

Not all of it.

But I was putting off really working on changing how i felt about its organization... now... now I did it.

Now to fully edit and update it ><

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Kurt S. - 05-03-2015

I realized Keil's and Effie's are still nigh empty pages...then Kurt is in need of a lot of touch ups. Ramen's not yet updated and there is still a boat load I'm rewriting for Nah...

And here I am sitting down and twiddling my thumbs at the overwhelming task.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Chris Ganale - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 04:20 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: I realized Keil's and Effie's are still nigh empty pages...then Kurt is in need of a lot of touch ups. Ramen's not yet updated and there is still a boat load I'm rewriting for Nah...

Welcome to the exact same boat I'm in on Seno, Yuuna, Garon, and Ghost. Hell, Ghost doesn't even have a page yet.

Let's make a pact. I should be out of work early in the next hour or so. I go home and work on mine, you work on one of yours?

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - ArmachiA - 05-03-2015

I'm actually working on one... and now I remember why I never did one T_T

I put the coding in exactly from another persons page and it's freaking out. But it's an exact copy! So I'm working around it. I hate coding.

(05-03-2015, 04:55 AM)Chris Ganale Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 04:20 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: I realized Keil's and Effie's are still nigh empty pages...then Kurt is in need of a lot of touch ups. Ramen's not yet updated and there is still a boat load I'm rewriting for Nah...

Welcome to the exact same boat I'm in on Seno, Yuuna, Garon, and Ghost. Hell, Ghost doesn't even have a page yet.

Let's make a pact. I should be out of work early in the next hour or so. I go home and work on mine, you work on one of yours?

Alrighty then, let's do it, I should probably get to work on Keil/Kihl since he'll become just a character who comes out by request mainly cuz Eska (working Au Ra name) will be his place holder. He's not dead he just has a placeholder. 

...After I farm my eyes out in AK HM ;u;

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Chris Ganale - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 05:48 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 04:55 AM)Chris Ganale Wrote:

Alrighty then, let's do it, I should probably get to work on Keil/Kihl since he'll become just a character who comes out by request mainly cuz Eska (working Au Ra name) will be his place holder. He's not dead he just has a placeholder. 

...After I farm my eyes out in AK HM ;u;

I'm going to be delayed (as I'm sure you've noticed); the fucking overnight boss won't let me leave even though the job I'm here to do is finished.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Aaron - 05-03-2015

Aarons wiki needs touching up and updating. My roommate took over Aleria and her wiki so im not worried bout that.

Yet here I am. Just sitting here talking about I need to do it and probably won't do it today lol

(05-03-2015, 08:38 AM)Aaron Wrote: Aarons wiki needs touching up and updating. My roommate took over Aleria and her wiki so im not worried bout that.

Yet here I am. Just sitting here talking about I need to do it and probably won't do it today lol

I actually need to get around fixing up Ramona's to include you and Aleria...

HELP ME FIND MY MOTIVATION, LITTLE BROTHER!

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Desu Nee - 05-03-2015

It's something that plights me everyday. Quki's wiki is so ridiculously not updated that even her personality is shown wrong.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Bexy - 05-03-2015

This. So much this. Thanks for the reminder.

-sobs-

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - T'caska Khevo - 05-03-2015

Just totally updated mine, there is no excuse for all of you! GET TO IT!

*begins chasing people in the thread around with a whip*

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Mikh'a - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 10:19 AM)Tcaska Khevo Wrote: Just totally updated mine, there is no excuse for all of you! GET TO IT!

*begins chasing people in the thread around with a whip*

FITE ME. :: puts up fisticuffs ::

That said... This is the story of my life... I keep looking at it, especially because there are people that I need to take off of the wiki or move to different places, and I'm just like... this is so much work. @_@ WHY IS IT SO MUCH WORK.

I'm lazy. XD