Hydaelyn Role-Players
"Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" (/showthread.php?tid=7495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Leomoon - 08-08-2015

I just updated my wiki after a 5 day delay didn't get to uses one image so..

[Image: 595FDGW.jpg?1]

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Ardam Blackstone - 08-08-2015

I haven't even started mine yet but have been meaning to all week. I've been reading a lot of others from you guys though and it's keeping me pretty motivated. I'll definitely be one to fall behind in keeping Ardam's Wiki updated.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Rosekitten - 08-08-2015

Due to my prolonged absence I really really need to tweak and update some of the information. Let alone re-add sections I was in the process of rewording before I left..

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Edda - 08-12-2015

I've finally done it... after all these years! After all this time... It's a wiki baybeeeeee!

But it's shit and not even close to being done HORF HORF HORF. One day.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Dante Abigor - 08-13-2015

Ive finally given up and just decided to do tiny little updates at a time so I dont mentally explode from imagining all the work updating it will take.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Kilid/Torhe - 08-13-2015

*Eyes horrendously outdated wiki.*

*Eyes remaining wiki pages required by alts*

*Shuffles away into the shadows*

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - EkheiBalduin - 08-13-2015

Finally, finally managed some updates to the wiki.

Also ...

Edda has best wiki.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Wendigo - 08-13-2015

So I finally finished Grum's picture and posted a wiki. It's not very fancy but, of course, it's very grumpy, enter at your own discretion.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Berrod Armstrong - 08-13-2015

'Met' a few folks last night, so it's time to SCOUR THE WIKI for their profiles and add rumors!

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Lottie - 08-13-2015

I change my mind too often when I'm editing the damn thing. Everything that needs to be on there is saved on a wordpad but I'm conflicted as to how much to add and whatever else to leave out. I'm not a fan of giving everything about Lottie as a character up for reading but at the same time, it'll all be in a convenient place for me. Still deciding how I want to place her pictures and relationships, too. Between meeting a lot of people and her relationship changing between others very quickly, I find it taxing to constantly rewrite previously written descriptions. /dead

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Sylentmana - 08-13-2015

I just started creating a profile for my character. I haven't gotten very far yet and I still haven't figured out how to upload my character's pic from my PS4. Still, I'm having fun with it.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Caspar - 08-13-2015

(08-12-2015, 07:58 PM)Edda Wrote: I've finally done it... after all these years! After all this time... It's a wiki baybeeeeee!

:o I wanna copy ur formatting... Sans ascii boobs.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Edda - 08-13-2015

(08-13-2015, 01:32 PM)Caspar Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 07:58 PM)Edda Wrote: I've finally done it... after all these years! After all this time... It's a wiki baybeeeeee!

:o I wanna copy ur formatting... Sans ascii boobs.
Leave me a rumor and add me to your wiki and I'll do it for you...sans ascii boobs. ;^) ofc you shall receive the same treatment.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - U'suzuha Odh - 08-13-2015

First attempt at a proper wiki entry. Hope to learn a thing or two from the community.

RE: "Ugh I need to update my character's Wiki" - Aaron - 08-13-2015

I'll say I'll eventually update my wiki. Then the day comes and I say I'll do it tomorrow. Then tomorrow comes and I say I'll do it the next day. And then uhhh....

Well now you see why I don't get anything done. It's a terrible curse I call preparation. I'll get to it as soon as im 100% positive all preparations are complete.

. . . . . Maybe.