Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed (/showthread.php?tid=7559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: Open - Mountie - 06-03-2015

Honestly, and this is to no insult, the character sheet with the different emotions is what really caught my eye, those are extremely well done. I do need a little time to decide on the perfect hat, but I have been playing with the notion of getting an actual commission that is akin to my current avatar. The only difference really would be the replacing of the figure with my Miqo'te, and possibly a leaf that just happens to be floating by to give it that extra bit of character. Any chance of reserving a slot (unless they are all filled by paid commissions already of course!) for now? Riordyn is at a bit of a crossroads as to where he will go from here, and I'd like to see how things pan out before getting anything done!

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: Open - Ilwe'ran - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 09:09 AM)Riordyn Ashentyr Wrote: Honestly, and this is to no insult, the character sheet with the different emotions is what really caught my eye, those are extremely well done. I do need a little time to decide on the perfect hat, but I have been playing with the notion of getting an actual commission that is akin to my current avatar. The only difference really would be the replacing of the figure with my Miqo'te, and possibly a leaf that just happens to be floating by to give it that extra bit of character. Any chance of reserving a slot (unless they are all filled by paid commissions already of course!) for now? Riordyn is at a bit of a crossroads as to where he will go from here, and I'd like to see how things pan out before getting anything done!

Try to pm her or send her a mail hun ♥ !

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: Open - Mountie - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 09:33 AM)Ilwe Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 09:09 AM)Riordyn Ashentyr Wrote: Honestly, and this is to no insult, the character sheet with the different emotions is what really caught my eye, those are extremely well done. I do need a little time to decide on the perfect hat, but I have been playing with the notion of getting an actual commission that is akin to my current avatar. The only difference really would be the replacing of the figure with my Miqo'te, and possibly a leaf that just happens to be floating by to give it that extra bit of character. Any chance of reserving a slot (unless they are all filled by paid commissions already of course!) for now? Riordyn is at a bit of a crossroads as to where he will go from here, and I'd like to see how things pan out before getting anything done!

Try to pm her or send her a mail hun ♥ !
Ah! Somehow I missed that little detail, you have my thanks!

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Zaheela - 06-10-2015

Sorry but I need to close up commissions for a while, real life issues got out of control.

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-10-2015

(06-10-2015, 03:30 AM)Zaheela Wrote: Sorry but I need to close up commissions for a while, real life issues got out of control.

*hugs* sorry to hear that...i hope things stable out for you soon :<

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Zaheela - 06-18-2015

[Image: bdc1aXZ.png]

Cuteness overload time?

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-18-2015

cuteness overload but we needs moar!! OuO

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Zaheela - 06-20-2015

https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Zaheela

Because 2002s get stressfull

(from stream)
Soooooooooo, new bardings use blue fox hides....

STOP SENDING YOUR RETAINERS AFTER ME DARNIT!!!

[Image: zkz5tgu.png]

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-20-2015

is that a pokeball in the tail? o__O

...yes.

-Is a wild pokemon-

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Cliodhna Eoghan - 06-20-2015

hmmmmmm........

*tosses an ultra ball*

[Image: x9Guh2p.png]

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Zaheela - 06-28-2015