Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rhea's Doodle pile - Commissions: closed (/showthread.php?tid=7559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Ilwe'ran - 04-07-2015

The daggers looks fantastic, you can hardly take your eyes off them @_@

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Zaheela - 04-18-2015

Soooo, before I start, I am going to put a NSFW warning on all of these. They aren't p0rnz, but... they are rather... suggestive. ANYWAYS. Oh and two are repeats.

THE PIN-UP COLLECTION

Cross posted with tumblr, but I kinda hate how it always limits the size of the images. :T Dez Tumblarh

Trisselle Sondraix (She who started this all)
Juno Iskandi (Towel thief extrodinare)
Lacey Orwell
Rhea Zaheela
Erik Mynhier

and more to come later... .///.

(04-18-2015, 03:30 AM)Zaheela Wrote: Soooo, before I start, I am going to put a NSFW warning on all of these. They aren't p0rnz, but... they are rather... suggestive. ANYWAYS. Oh and two are repeats.

Cross posted with tumblr, but I kinda hate how it always limits the size of the images. :T Dez Tumblarh

Lacey Orwell
Rhea Zaheela
Erik Mynhier

Why did I quote myself? Arghskskdljas *headdesks*

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 03:30 AM)Zaheela Wrote: Soooo, before I start, I am going to put a NSFW warning on all of these. They aren't p0rnz, but... they are rather... suggestive. ANYWAYS. Oh and two are repeats.

Lacey Orwell
Rhea Zaheela
Erik Mynhier

love love love LOVE this series! and that one of erik....oh my....*fans self*
[Image: sena-obsessed.gif?w=547]

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Cest - 04-18-2015

Lacey Orwell
Rhea Zaheela
Erik Mynhier

You are damned amazing with your art! Keep up the great work.

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Arrelaine - 04-18-2015

Ooooo pin-ups! Nice!

(04-18-2015, 03:41 AM)Arrelaine Wrote: Ooooo pin-ups! Nice!

THAT REMINDS ME. You. Will be part of the girl phase soon. *nods*

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Arrelaine - 04-18-2015

(04-18-2015, 03:46 AM)Zaheela Wrote:
(04-18-2015, 03:41 AM)Arrelaine Wrote: Ooooo pin-ups! Nice!

THAT REMINDS ME. You. Will be part of the girl phase soon. *nods*
Yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

*sits at the windowsill and waits with her nose pressed against the glass*

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Antain - 04-18-2015

Amazing as always! Can't wait to see what you draw next Heart

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Ilwe'ran - 04-18-2015

I couldn't see the end of your streaming, but it turned really nicely ♥

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Zaheela - 04-20-2015

Ok, on a super serious note, I do have a question. If I were to throw up a link on say... my tumblr for a link to a "tip jar" would I be breaking any RPC rules? I am not asking for payment on any works, nor will I "withhold" images or any promised works.

It's just that... all my works lately have demolished, utterly my wacom tip supply, as in.... Yeesh, and these suckers aren't cheap unfortunately, and wacom charges 5 bucks to even ship them out (that's half the cost of an actual refill ironically). I'm not a commission artist currently (I have personal... roadblocks atm with me and asking for money for my work), but I am also running out of these things.

The idea behind the tipjar, is that just; it is not a promise that I will draw something for you in exchange for the tip, nor would I be obligated to do so once a tip is given and on the same note, I will still be drawing if no one threw in anything in the jar. I wouldn't set a minimum limit other then a dollar because paypal fees, nor honestly actively panhandle much, but I figure it doesn't hurt asking?

Also i just realized the concept of a Tip jar is somewhat literal in this case...

TL : DR? If you don't want to pay or unsure of paying, you don't have to. Unless I open paid commissions, which will have a SET price tag, agreed by both members of the working contract before I start, you will never be required to pay for work I give out, EVER. It is there as an option for people because they, of their own volition wish to do so. I draw because I love the RP community, its members, and the environment, and I offer pictures because I can.

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Ilwe'ran - 04-20-2015

Finally ♥

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Antain - 04-20-2015

I'd support you ^_^

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-20-2015

[Image: 9e9.gif]
<3

RE: Rhea's Doodle pile - Updated - Zaheela - 04-20-2015

I.... think that's ok? I mean... I don't know. *is ready to take it down*