Hydaelyn Role-Players
Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) (/showthread.php?tid=7595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-17-2014

Warren laughed, unsure why he was being asked permission for something as free as throwing rocks around. "Sure you can!" He knelt down and picked up a handful of small-but-heavy-enough stones and handed most of them over, keeping a few for himself.

"You need to let it go sideways, like this." He winged another one out in the distance with a good side-armed throw, the rock spinning left to right and arcing through the air. "If this was over deep enough water it would bounce. Give it a shot."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-17-2014

Elyscia thought she was being mocked when he laughed and so she furrowed her brows at him. Being offered stones by hand made her sigh out; at first the miqo'te actually reached to take one but she hesitated, and ended up kneeling down to take her own bits of stone.

Copying what he was doing, she positioned her throwing arm and kept looking over at the man to see if she was doing it right, then threw the stone!

Plop

... ... ... whoosh!

Plop

Glaring at where the rocks sunk, the kitten made a deep and disappointed growl murmur from her throat. Being stubborn and determined, she knelt down to find more rocks, better rocks! And threw at least three more until one of them skipped.

A much more excited squeal left her this time as she jumped up in joy, "Ah did it! It skipped! Did'ja see that?" Turning around, she felt a bit embarassed and slumped her shoulders on the spot, staring out into the horizon until something orange and round caught her eye.

"Hey, wha's that..?" 
It was the Beach Bomb that Warren had launched into orbit earlier on, wedged in-between some broken down pillars that the miqo'tes keen eyes could see. Yes, Elyscia was probably smart enough to not go anywhere by herself, with strangers.. but boy, was she easily distracted.. and so she ran down to fetch the ball, yelling out, "That lass's s'gonna bleedin' kill ya if y'don' get 'er ball back!"

Without any regard for whatever Warren had to say, Elyscia hopped over ponds, and rubble, and small critters, and climbed up to reach the ball. 

"Ah've got it-aaahhhh[sub]hhhhhhhhh........!!" CRASH[/sub]

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-24-2014

"Hey, hey wait!" Warren stepped off of the shelf to follow her. There had been stories of a leering Mamool Ja in those parts and while Warren didn't SEE any, it didn't mean they weren't waiting to leap out from behind a rock and make lewd gestures towards wandering miqo'te.

He watched her scamper up the pillar to retrieve the ball. "Hey, that thing's cracked-?!" His warning was cut short by her meager weight proving to be just enough to send the ancient column cracking in two, tumbling to a weakened spot in the ground and taking the girl with it into a subterranean hideaway.

He called her name and rushed to the edge of the pit. Sunlight streamed in and it didn't seem terribly deep, but he couldn't see Ely at all. Without a moment to think, he jumped down into the hole.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-24-2014

It all happened so fast.. were these the situations, the things that her partner had always tried to keep her safe from? Was she going to foolishly die because of some Godsdamned Beach Bomb? AND WHILST IN A BIKINI?!

Stupid lass.

But the stupid lass survived, and momentarily lost self-awareness in those quick few seconds of falling down the hole as it took her mind to register where she was, the feelings of pain, and for her eyes to adjust how dark it was even with the meager amount of light that peaked through.

"Miss Rose?!" She heard echo.. it sounded almost distant.. Lifting her head from a pool of wet, the miqo'te girl tried to move her body - pain!
Wincing out loud and swearing, she felt the pain down one leg, and sure enough rocks and debris had crumbled on top of her ankle.

"M-Mi... Mister Warden..?!" She mewed out with a groan.
As she looked around, she rubbed the back of her head and checked her hand; it was thankfully just a pool of dirty water and not blood that had soaked her hair.

Then, a dark figure dropped down from the top where she had fallen through and heavy thud echoed loudly that made the poor, distressed miqo'te girl shriek.

Warren landed in the black, eyes squinting to see what he was falling onto when suddenly a banshee accosted him. He staggered back then realized what had happened.

"Miss Rose?! Are you alright?" He felt around for his surroundings and began to move debris and the like away from the direction of the scream, trying to discern the girl's actual location.

"Miss Rose?!"

Oh, thank the Gods it was someone she knew and not a perverted Marmool Ja!

"M-Mister Warden?! S'tha' you?! Ah-ah'm 'ere - NGHH... ow.." Elyscia tried to sit up and shifted, but the debris had pinned her down to her side.
Luckily for her, though, her miqo'te eyesight (though largely un-trained) was able to help her quickly adjust to discern things in the darkness, and could see the bumbling, crouched man, who was taking baby steps with his hand along the floor - possibly being very careful not to accidentaly grope the miqo'te girl.

"J-..jus' ah few mare.. Yer goin' th'wrong way! S'tae th'right. No! Your right!"

"How am I supposed to know which right you're talking about!" He hollered back and came across a heavy portion of pillar. "Oh, I think this is it. Sorry." He apologized and began moving the stones and variable bits, being careful not to touch her injured limb.

"You took a hell of a fall. You're alright though, we'll get you right out of here in a snap."

It was relieving feeling the load from her leg lightening, but it still felt tense and hurt too much to move.

"Ngh... talkin' 'bout snap.. ah think me leg's... Ugh - ah dunno.. hurts loads."

As he continued to carefully, and slowly free her leg, she looked skyward up to the hole - it looked so high up....

"..How're we gonna get outta 'ere, Mister Warden...? Even if ah stood on yer shoulders, ah dinnae think ah'll reach...."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-29-2014

Warren looked at the girl then up at the hole they came in through. It was easily fifteen or twenty fulms over head.

"Yeah, I doubt we're climbing out... This looks to be a tunnel of some sort, though. It has to lead somewhere..." He trailed off and squinted. Sure enough, there was a continuation of the path they were on that went into the shadows.

"I can carry you if you can't walk."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 07-30-2014

'I can carry you...'

Elyscia put her hands out in-front of her and waved them at the man, shaking her head at the same time; "Nay! Ah'll be bloody fine. Ah can..." very slowly would the young miqo'te attempt to stand, obviously placing more weight on the other leg and showing the strain and pain through her facial expression.

"S-see? Ah can..- gah!" Not balancing herself correctly, the girl stumbled and used near-by debris to help keep herself up, whimpering and her tail curled tight around her hip.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 07-30-2014

"You're going to have to fight me off, then." He spoke with a steady candor, then scooped the girl up before she could fall. "You're hurt, and I'm not letting you walk on that leg until I get you to a cleric."

Her options were pretty simple: Wrap her arms around his neck to steady herself and be carried out, or fight and fall on the ground.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 08-01-2014

Elyscia was scooped-up by Warren before she could even warn him, and she gave him the look of an animal being cornered as she kicks (with one leg) and screams, hissing and hitting the man's thick shoulders and arms. "Don't touch me! St-stop! Don't touch me! Let me GO!"

And he did, and she fell to the ground - squeaking in pain, then wrapped her arms around herself and tried to calm down. But not before sobbing out; "Ah don' fuckin' like folk touchin' me!"

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 08-01-2014

Warren recoiled, his intent on helping and carrying her out completely and utterly dismantled by her violent reaction to him touching her. He wasn't sure what he'd done wrong, and he didn't know why she reacted so vehemently to him trying to pick her up, but he felt his heart shudder as he looked on the diminutive girl huddling by herself with her damaged leg and sobbing to herself.

He recovered the towel she'd been wrapped in and carefully tried to wipe the dirt that had accumulated on it, then held it out without looking at her. His voice was distant when he spoke.

"I... I'm sorry."

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Elyscia - 08-01-2014

The distressed girl tried her hardest to shake the feeling of un-wanted contact as she sat balled-up on the floor and cussed out loud.
Her breathing pace had risen too quickly, so she also tried to take long and deep breaths to calm herself down and attempted to stand-up to distract herself from the confusion and the screaming thoughts in her head. Hobbling against the wall, she only managed two limped steps before she stopped and simply leaned against it - her arms and tail was still wrapped around her body tightly.

"Ah jus' cannae, Mister Warden..." she whimpered. Elyscia couldn't look at him, but she knew he was only trying to help. It was just so sudden, and she was angry at herself.

RE: Onsen Omake (Semi-Open OOC Welcome) - Warren Castille - 08-01-2014

Warren lowered the hand holding the towel as she climbed uneasily to her feet and walked away from him while huddling against the wall.

"...no, no. It's my fault. I'm sorry." He apologized but there was nothing in his voice.