Hydaelyn Role-Players
Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. (/showthread.php?tid=7600)

Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - P'ashara - 07-07-2014

Hello everyone! I am a new, to these forums and to FFXIV (the whole FF online franchise, actually), but not to RP. This screenshot of my character (P'ashara Pari) kind of sums up my experiences so far!

[Image: Z3tw7pD.jpg]

I'm really unfamiliar with the lore, but dangit if I'm not trying. I'm enjoying what I'm learning about the mi'qote, so far. I'm hoping to mesh it with my character concept which is (so far) "The Joan Jett of Eorzea." Awyiss.

Anyway, I'm hoping to find a good Linkshell or two that wouldn't mind taking on a lore noob like me. I'm also hoping to get in touch with and interact with other Sunseeker mi'qote. Are there any tribe groups around? (Are there any other Basilisk tribe RPers?)

Can't wait to start posting and RPing with you all! Feel free to walk up any time or friend me! My outgoing character can HANDLE IT!

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - S'imba - 07-07-2014

Challenge accepted S'imba will come interact with you.

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Faye - 07-07-2014

Thank goodness, I was afraid we were going to run out of cat-people! Welcome to Balmung and the RPC, it's good to have you here! Big Grin I have a group for role-players of the Lynx tribe, but that's all I know of personally. I'm glad to chat or role-play anytime, so feel free to say hello if you see me around or send a /tell. If you're looking for an RP FC along with the LS's, Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We'd be happy to have you! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Aysun - 07-07-2014

Miqo'te*!

Welcome~ You'll find plenty of people just like you here, don't you worry!

There is a RPer-created tribe group (these folks here). Pretty sure they have a wiki page too under the RPC wiki.

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Zoetrooper - 07-07-2014

You have halted the Lalafell takeover... for now.

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Narcisseoix - 07-07-2014

We were definitely going to run out of Miqo'te.  Particularly Seekers.   I'm so glad someone has come to help us repopulate the server.  Big Grin Who needs elezen anyway?

Welcome to Balmung! Wink

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - P'ashara - 07-08-2014

Thanks a lot, guys! S'imba, I'll look for you in game! I did check out that link, Aysun, so hopefully I run into some of those guys. Thanks for the hookup!

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Jezune - 09-03-2014

Guys, guys, I'm pretty sure all we need is the Hyur master race.

oh and welcome to Bal I GUESS

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Melodia - 09-03-2014

(07-07-2014, 08:22 PM)Zoetrooper Wrote: You have halted the Lalafell takeover... for now.
The Lalafell takeover is never halted....it's just in a regrouping phase. Wink

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - Roen - 09-03-2014

Joan Jett of Eorzea.

Oooh that alone makes me curious.

I love Joan Jett.

Some Dirty Deeds please.

RE: Don't worry Balmung! I made a mi'qote. Just in case you were running out. - MattieBoi - 09-03-2014

[Image: tumblr_me4ky0DdGB1r4hwmoo1_r1_500.gif]
(More specifically...a Hyur.) HI!

Also...I love your avatar. And blue lipstick.