Hydaelyn Role-Players
Returning RPer on Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Returning RPer on Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=7709)

Returning RPer on Balmung - AlixRythe - 07-18-2014

Hello all,

I'm coming back to FFXIV and looking for a LFRP linkshell or just a social one that has a good bit of RPers on Balmung. I'm also in the market for a heavy RP free company. Any information, recommendations, or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I roleplay Alix Rythe, a Duskwight Elezen who travels wherever her alchemical endeavors take her. For business contacts, she is listed in the Alchemist Guild's directory under 'poison experts'.  She’s driven,quick to criticize, and slow to swallow her pride. If this piques your interest and she seems like the sort of character you'd like to make a friend (or enemy!) out of, feel free to add me to your friend's list! I especially enjoy morally questionable roleplay.

Look forward to seeing you in game!

RE: Returning RPer on Balmung - dearie doe - 07-18-2014

Hello and welcome back!

While I can't claim to know of any Free Companies at the moment, (I'm not even in one!), there are a lot of good linkshells out there for RP. I'm sure you'll find one that suits her immediately!

Speaking of which, your character sounds so cool! (。ゝω・。)ノ
I'd love to RP with you sometime, but I'm not sure what kind of sparks would fly between out characters. I roleplay Eudalie N'aal, an overly polite, naive, goody-two-shoes, who delivers meals to refugees out in Thanalan and in Ul'dah while studying conjury. 
Anywho, feel free to add me or poke me in game if you'd like! I'm always up for some roleplay or dungeon runs. 

Moogle

RE: Returning RPer on Balmung - Kage - 07-18-2014

If you might do lots of RP in Ul'dah, Friends of Momodi aka Quicksand Appreciation Society may be a good social linkshell of RPers in the region on Balmung.

We mainly chat OOCly but a lot of made IC friendships with each other and through that basis started the LS so there may be times where people are IC but that's denoted by use of quotes.

RE: Returning RPer on Balmung - FreelanceWizard - 07-18-2014

You may want to check out the Linkshell Hall for a list of FCs and LSes on Balmung. There's several heavy RP FCs around that you can find listed there. Smile

RE: Returning RPer on Balmung - Faye - 07-18-2014

Hey there, welcome back! Big Grin It's good to see so many role-players returning to Balmung! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. We'd be happy to have you! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

RE: Returning RPer on Balmung - Arcane_Dragon - 07-18-2014

Welcome Back! I too am returning to the game after a couple of months! I'm still a newbie at rping but hopefully after being exposed to it for a while I'll get the hang of it. Hopefully we'll see each other around!