Hydaelyn Role-Players
Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! (/showthread.php?tid=7799)

Pages: 1 2

Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Lillith Cale - 07-29-2014

Hello everyone, I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm Lillith Cale, resident archer of Balmung. Meta Xi told me about this place and the absolute fun he's been having with the events, so I thought I'd look into join up.

Pleased to meet you all!

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Kage - 07-29-2014

Welcome to RPC and greetings!

I hope you enjoy your time here :3

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Aya - 07-29-2014

Welcome :-]

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Sylvain - 07-29-2014

Good to have you!

Have no doubt, you are sure to find something going on here you'll enjoy.

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Lillith Cale - 07-29-2014

Thanks, I'm looking forward to the experience ^_^

I'm just working on getting started at this point Smile

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - LiveVoltage - 07-29-2014

Welcome!   :D   As long as you know the RP etiquette for FFXIV then you will do just fine.   ;D

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Warren Castille - 07-29-2014

Hello! This is where I plug the very-cool and very-useful character wiki that makes for a fun resource to get to "know" people and find like-minded characters to meet up with, or just glean some info about the people inhabiting the world!

You should make a wiki page.

...c'mon. You wanna be cool don't you?

(07-29-2014, 12:57 PM)LiveVoltage Wrote: Welcome!   Big Grin   As long as you know the RP etiquette for FFXIV then you will do just fine.   ;D
 Does FFXIV have different rules? o.O I would assume the etiquette is the same for any roleplay, be it Tabletop, Play by Post, Chatroom or on an MMO. Don't be a Godmodder, don't Meta game, don't insert yourself into another character's history without permission, be respectful of other people, don't confuse OOC and IC see. Stuff like that :3

(07-29-2014, 01:00 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Hello! This is where I plug the very-cool and very-useful character wiki that makes for a fun resource to get to "know" people and find like-minded characters to meet up with, or just glean some info about the people inhabiting the world!

You should make a wiki page.

...c'mon. You wanna be cool don't you?
Oh yes! I love being cool! I think I'll definately have to make a wiki page Big Grin

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Zhavi - 07-29-2014

(07-29-2014, 01:04 PM)Lillith Cale Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 12:57 PM)LiveVoltage Wrote: Welcome!   Big Grin   As long as you know the RP etiquette for FFXIV then you will do just fine.   ;D
 Does FFXIV have different rules? o.O I would assume the etiquette is the same for any roleplay, be it Tabletop, Play by Post, Chatroom or on an MMO. Don't be a Godmodder, don't Meta game, don't insert yourself into another character's history without permission, be respectful of other people, don't confuse OOC and IC see. Stuff like that :3

Yup, same as any rp group I've ever played with.

Welcome, welcome! There is indeed a lot of good stuff to find in these forums, so gg to Meta Xi for pointing you along! Hope you're able to find lots more great rp (be it events or not), and I hope you enjoy the community here. Smile

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - LiadansWhisper - 07-29-2014

You're already well-versed in the rules.  Smile  Don't worry about it.  Big Grin

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Faye - 07-29-2014

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! It's good to have you here! Big Grin I'm always glad to role-play, so feel free to approach or send a /tell if you see me around in-game!

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - LiveVoltage - 07-29-2014

@lillith
Its a little different. Aside from a few extra rules and need to know things, its generally the same as a forum RP.

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Lillith Cale - 07-30-2014

(07-29-2014, 01:06 PM)Zhavi Wrote:

Yup, same as any rp group I've ever played with.

Welcome, welcome!  There is indeed a lot of good stuff to find in these forums, so gg to Meta Xi for pointing you along!  Hope you're able to find lots more great rp (be it events or not), and I hope you enjoy the community here.  Smile
 Thank you! I am really looking forward to getting involved with more events ^_^

RE: Old to Rp, New to this Forum. Salutations! - Lillith Cale - 07-30-2014

(07-29-2014, 06:42 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:

You're already well-versed in the rules.  Smile  Don't worry about it.  Big Grin
Huzzah, glad to hear it. ^_^