Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for RP partners! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for RP partners! (/showthread.php?tid=7824)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for RP partners! - Elros - 07-31-2014

Hello everyone! So I've joined FFXIV way back during 1.0 taking breaks (pretty long ones at that) along the way. Since I've been playing on and off I haven't really had the opportunity to expand my circle of friends in terms of RP. Now that I'm here to stay I'm hoping to actually partake in some meaningful RP experiences with others, that being said let me talk a bit about my character.

Elros is a young attractive Miqo/Hyur (Seeker/Midlander) hybrid originally from Ul'dah but who now lives in Gridania, because he left Ul'dah at a young age and because there aren't much jobs for teenagers who do not possess valuable skills this had led to Elros having a bit of a shady past regarding the way he made coin. That being said Elros is not the dark and brooding type, he's generally joyful, analytical, and a bit of flirt ( knowingly and unknowingly flirting with both men and women).

That's generally the jest of it and hopefully I get to expand on my character as my RP experiences within the game grows. If anyone is interested just send me a PM or a /tell in-game, I'm generally on in the evenings (PST)

Edit: Okay so just to flesh things out a bit more anyone willing to RP in the following two categories would be awesome

Past relationships and adventurers/mercenaries the two kind of go hand in hand since most of Elros' past relationships would deal with mercenaries/adventurers/assassins but if you'd like to RP as family members, fellow expats, twin adder members pretty much anything that'll help me flesh out his past a little bit more that would be great.

That being said I welcome anyone who wants to RP Big Grin

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Faye - 07-31-2014

Hello there! I'm looking for some more RP buddies myself, so feel free to approach if you see me around or send a /tell if you want to role-play anytime! You can find out a bit about my characters in my own thread.

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Elros - 07-31-2014

I'm definitely going to be on the look out for you the next time I login in Faye! Big Grin

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Faye - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 01:59 AM)Elros Wrote: I'm definitely going to be on the look out for you the next time I login in Faye! Big Grin

I'll look forward to it! Big Grin

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Raz - 07-31-2014

Sounds like Elros and Cenric might well get along. I'm always up for RP, so just send me a PM or /tell if you'd like to do something. You can check out Cenric's wiki below.

Smile

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Val - 07-31-2014

Same goes for me! If you wanna RP, just look me up. I'm usually on Val and generally pretty willing to get some RP in.

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Elros - 07-31-2014

Yay! more peeps! Whoop whoop!
I'll keep and eye out for you Cenric!
And of course you Val! I was just about to comment on your thread when I saw this

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Val - 07-31-2014

(07-31-2014, 02:46 AM)Elros Wrote: Yay! more peeps! Whoop whoop!
I'll keep and eye out for you Cenric!
And of course you Val! I was just about to comment on your thread when I saw this

Great Big Grin Feel free to add me in game sometime. I'll keep a lookout for you as well!

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Elros - 08-05-2014

Shameless bump is shamless

Also I've been busy with work so I haven't been able to RP with all of you as I would have liked!

Damn you coworkers who can't get anything done by yourselves *shakes fist*

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Ragnar - 08-05-2014

I'm always up for meeting new people. Feel free to add either of my characters, Ragnar is more likely to be in Gridania than Alexei is.

Will do! Big Grin
I'm going to start sending FR to who ever I see online Smile

RE: Looking for RP partners! - LiveVoltage - 08-05-2014

Sounds like him and Inessa would get along sufficiently well... well thats if he doesn't mine getting punched if he tries to flirt with Inessa (Because Inessa has never been in a romantic relationship, lol!   xD) and getting dragged around Gridania slaying bandits and being a hero with her in general.   @_@

PM me if interested.

RE: Looking for RP partners! - Kailia - 08-05-2014

Hello! So just going to put it out there, but my character now lives in the shroud, mostly at her company HQ, but makes visits to Gridania quite often. So feel free to hit me up for RP! My character name is K'ailia Yohko.

(08-05-2014, 07:19 AM)LiveVoltage Wrote: Sounds like him and Inessa would get along sufficiently well... well thats if he doesn't mine getting punched if he tries to flirt with Inessa (Because Inessa has never been in a romantic relationship, lol!   xD) and getting dragged around Gridania slaying bandits and being a hero with her in general.   @_@

PM me if interested.

I dunno.... Elros can't control himself! He may not even be aware that he's flirting with you....going easy on him, dont stab him in the heart XD but venturing in the woods and doing generally badassry things together would be fun! Big Grin

(08-05-2014, 12:16 PM)Kailia Wrote: Hello! So just going to put it out there, but my character now lives in the shroud, mostly at her company HQ, but makes visits to Gridania quite often. So feel free to hit me up for RP! My character name is K'ailia Yohko.

Oh maybe if our FC's housing ( I'm guessing that's what your referring too) are in the same ward we can run into each other there