Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? (/showthread.php?tid=7911)

Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? - Kou - 08-09-2014

Well, hey there. I guess you could call me new to the FFXIV community. I've been playing for about a month now as a test, and I'm just in love with the RP community. There's so many of you just... there!

This is only the second MMO I've ever roleplayed in, but I'm definitely eager. xD

I've got three characters already? Alex Kiroi (the main), K'washi Amada (the second main), and Lalafi Lafi (the only female). Hyur Midlander, Seeker Miqo'te, and Duneseeker Lalafell. Still working on the lore part of things. So far the most interesting thing is I've learned K'washi accidentally looks like another (probably prominent?) member of the community. Not sure how avoidable that is, but if that's an issue (along with tribe name n' such), I totally understand.

Also everyone has a CHARACTER WIKI, that got me all excited. xD

I'm not at all new to RP. I've been roleplaying for about, uh... 9 years now? While keeping it short, I started off on forums (still in contact with great friends). I've run at least three of those. Then I gravitated toward RP in MMOs about 2 years ago in GW2 (and ended up as one of the leaders of one of the oldest guilds on the RP server over there).

I've got at least two friends who are joining me in XIV. I'm looking forward to getting more active in the RP community once my nerves have settled down. owo

I am also apparently a cactus, pfft.

RE: Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? - R'khei - 08-09-2014

Welcome to the madhouse! Big Grin. Nothing wrong with a Cactus eitherCactuar

If you are on the Balmung server look me up, once your nerves have settled. Be glad to help you start to rp in this marvellous world

and cookie! *dives on cookies*

RE: Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? - Arianne Beaudonet - 08-09-2014

Welcome to the community! I think you will find yourself at home here quite easily. I too have played various games over the years, including GW2. Seems there are quite a few veteran roleplayers here Smile

The wiki is definitely an awesome tool. I have been bad about getting mine done >.>; I will have to work on that myself. Anyway, welcome and look forward to running into you in game!

RE: Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? - Faye - 08-09-2014

Welcome to FFXIV! Big Grin It's good to have you here. Feel free to say hello if you're on the Balmung server!

RE: Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? - Yune - 08-09-2014

Hello and welcome! As stated before me, if you're on Balmung and ever see me on as any of my chars feel free to give me a shout! I'm also still fairly early in the games content if you ever need an extra person for a dungeon sometime. ;D

I hope you enjoy the game and the RP to be found here. Everyone is really nice and helpful and I'm sure you'll find IC/OOC friends in no time. Hope to see you around sometime. >^.^<

RE: Hello! Greetings and Salutations! Am I doing this right? - Austratus - 08-10-2014

Welcome to XIV!

I'll throw in a word for Gilgamesh, and say with it that it'd be nice to RP with you if you come over here!

Also don't look at my wiki, it's not done. Tongue