Hydaelyn Role-Players
C'eleni Meztli - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: C'eleni Meztli (/showthread.php?tid=8030)

C'eleni Meztli - g0ne - 08-20-2014

I. Basic Info

• Characters: C'eleni Meztli

• Primary character: C'eleni Meztli

• Linkshells: None yet, recommendations welcome!

• Primary RP linkshell: None yet, recommendations welcome!

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium. I'm always open to RP, so let me know when I'm required to do so! The only time I won't RP is when the game calls for undivided concentration, bosses, dungeons etc.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Fine with them, but they need to be discussed and planned beforehand. Plus, I'll find it easier to RP combat with someone I know. Also, no loss of limbs, serious quality of life affecting injuries, and no death, please. No godmoding, or metagaming, etc etc. All that said, I'm new to it, and I'll try to learn.  

• Views on IC romance:

Fine with it, but it needs to be have properly developed and not instant, and must be a result of the interaction and relationship between two characters, not the reason for the interaction! That said, if Eleni finds someone, good for her, it will serve in developing her further.  Most importantly, it must stay IC, and strictly so, no blurring of the fine line between IC and OOC must occur at all!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Fine with it, familial ties are interesting, just work it out and discuss it beforehand. Just know that Eleni has lost almost all, if not all, of her family, the sect/subclan she belonged to was wiped out in a hunt, and she recently lost her grandmother too.

• Views on lore:

I'm new to the game, and I'm not highly lore knowledgeable. I'll try my best to learn as much as I go along, but feel free to correct me if I do something wrong.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Uh, no comment? I don't know yet. ((Double parenthesis for OOC!))

III. Other Info

• Timezone:TEXT HERE

• Contact info: In game or on this site.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: C'eleni Meztli - g0ne - 08-20-2014

Um, will someone please tell me why the code didn't come out looking like the template? Undecided

RE: C'eleni Meztli - Coatleque - 08-20-2014

You need to remove the [ code ] [ /code ] tags.
These tags tell the site that everything between should be segmented as a block of code to be displayed rather than parsed.

(08-20-2014, 08:30 AM)Coatleque Wrote: You need to remove the [ code ] [ /code ] tags.
These tags tell the site that everything between should be segmented as a block of code to be displayed rather than parsed.

Okay, thank you.

Edit: I can't remove the [ code ] part. The only way I can remove it is if I remove the entire coding from inside the code body, and then the whole post itself.

(08-20-2014, 05:38 AM)Eleni Wrote:
Code:
[code][size=x-large ][b]I. Basic Info[/b][/size]
[list]
[*] [u][color=#800000]Characters:[/color][/u]C'eleni Meztli

Code:
[align=center][glow=blue][size=x-large]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/size][/glow][/align][ /code]

The above is quote from your post. Remove the code tags from the very top and very bottom, then click "Preview Post" to ensure it displays correctly. Once done, re-submit it.

When I try to edit my post, a box with the heading Code appears, and the [ code ] and [ /code] do not appear anywhere.

Hmm, not sure what to do then. Hopefully and admin/moderator will be along soon and can make the change for you.

Okay, thank you very much, Coatleque. Smile

RE: C'eleni Meztli - Kage - 08-20-2014

It might be an issue with settings / browser. Change it so  you can view source?

Edit: The last button with all the changes to fonts and linking stuff. It looks like a page icon and is next to the print icon

(08-20-2014, 09:37 AM)ExKage Wrote: It might be an issue with settings / browser. Change it so  you can view source?

Edit: The last button with all the changes to fonts and linking stuff. It looks like a page icon and is next to the print icon

Thank you very much!

That was simple. Surprise

RE: C'eleni Meztli - Unnamed Mercenary - 08-20-2014

When you edit in the Full Editor, click on the little white paper icon by the printer icon. It should switch from the fancy editor to a code editor. (If you put your mouse cursor over, it should say "view source")

You should then be able to remove the code boxes .

I fixed it.

Thanks much, everyone! Big Grin

edit: Neatened it out a bit too.

RE: C'eleni Meztli - g0ne - 08-30-2014

Well, guys, college has officially started now ( Sad ) which is why I've been inactive for a while now. 

Hectic schedules and lots of studying means I'll only be around on weekends. See you guys then!

Must devote all time on weekends to ARR. Bouncy

ps. Dang it, still haven't made a wiki page for Eleni yet. Have to get to that too.

RE: C'eleni Meztli - g0ne - 09-10-2014

I'd like to point out that sometimes, I may not be around on the weekends either, if I have homework, quizzes etc. to do. If it ever happens that I'm busy and unable to play, I will mention it in this thread as an announcement of sorts.