Hydaelyn Role-Players
Iron Sea - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Iron Sea (/showthread.php?tid=8044)

Pages: 1 2

Iron Sea - DoomsdayClock - 08-21-2014

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Iron Sea
  • Primary character: Iron Sea
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium to Heavy is fine, I am very experienced and will adjust to whomever I am

around
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:

I am fair, Iron may be an ox of a man but even he can catch a wound. In the same
    regard I'd expect the same of anyone who mixes it up with him. If it makes a
    sstory more rich, I am more than down with it.
  • Views on IC romance:

Iron is not someone who would be an easy mark for romance. Back story weighs the
    big guy down quite a bit, so getting close to his heart would take the removal of
    some very strong locks and masks. That said, I am not against it if it works out
    that way.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Due to his back story Iron can have no actual family. Maybe down the line that
    may all come to light.
  • Views on lore:

I am very much about the lore of this world. I wish for nothing more to be yet
    another moving piece in the machine that keeps our merged stories rolling along.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I don't mind anything other than shouting.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • Contact info: Skype : Positive Ink ( No camera >.< )

RE: Iron Sea - McBeefâ„¢ - 08-21-2014

I think your formatting might be off but HEY IRON.

Glad you finally mad an account! Now you can waste time on here at work like the rest of us.

RE: Iron Sea - DoomsdayClock - 08-21-2014

Aaaargh. I have to figure out how to fix that. I have failed my high school debut, now I shall forever be a scrub.

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Iron Sea

• Primary character: Iron Sea

• Linkshells: None

• Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Medium to Heavy is fine, I am very experienced and will adjust to whomever I am
    around

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I am fair, Iron may be an ox of a man but even he can catch a wound. In the same
    regard I'd expect the same of anyone who mixes it up with him. If it makes a
    sstory more rich, I am more than down with it.

• Views on IC romance:

Iron is not someone who would be an easy mark for romance. Back story weighs the
    big guy down quite a bit, so getting close to his heart would take the removal of
    some very strong locks and masks. That said, I am not against it if it works out
    that way.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Due to his back story Iron can have no actual family. Maybe down the line that
    may all come to light.

• Views on lore:

I am very much about the lore of this world. I wish for nothing more to be yet
    another moving piece in the machine that keeps our merged stories rolling along.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I don't mind anything other than shouting.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern

• Contact info:

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

It seems to work if you don't put it in a code block.

The code block is designed so you can post bbcode things without having them activate.

For example if I was trying to explain how to bold text, I would say,

Hey do this!

Code:
[b]EXAMPLE TEXT[/b]

Because if I actually posted it with the tags outside of a code block it would just format the text and no one would understand how I did it.

EXAMPLE TEST

You are, as always, a life saver.

RE: Iron Sea - Roen - 08-21-2014

Hey there, Iron!

I had a devil of a time with the format when I first put mine up too.

I hope to meet you someday in character! o/

RE: Iron Sea - Unnamed Mercenary - 08-21-2014

Welcome to the forums, Iron!

If you need any help with navigating around, or any formatting stuff, feel free to send me a poke! I can try and help out.

RE: Iron Sea - Kage - 08-21-2014

Heyo Iron!

Welcome to the madhouse.

Not that Kage's house isn't already one. Hopefully I can have Kage meet Iron for more than a couple of sentences T_T;

Thanks for the greetings folks!
Roen, I'm usually about the Quicksand most of the time when I don't have him out chasing things. So I'm sure you will see Iron, he is kinda too big to miss.
And yes Kage, I have to start actually going to the house sometime, my socializing has been soley with Franz at the Quicksand it seems. ^_^

RE: Iron Sea - Unnamed Mercenary - 08-21-2014

(08-21-2014, 12:09 PM)Iron Sea Wrote: my socializing has been solely with Franz at the Quicksand it seems. ^_^

Yes. We do seem to talk a lot. I'd say they're friends at this point. (However short of time) While Franz won't want to pry into Iron's past, he will try to get at those secrets, and expects the same.

If there are any plots you'd want to do from the forums or in-game, let me know and we can work on any planning/scheduling. Gotta get those other people in the house involved some time XD

Ooooh speaking of plots. Nat is probably gonna have to get down to some dirty business in Limsa soon.

She could use a guide~ Big Grin

(08-21-2014, 01:21 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: Ooooh speaking of plots. Nat is probably gonna have to get down to some dirty business in Limsa soon.

She could use a guide~ Big Grin
Provided we can find the time to meet up, he is at your service.

RE: Iron Sea - Coatleque - 08-21-2014

I think I've seen Iron around. Wasn't he following Edda as a bodyguard? Or am I thinking of another large, hulking Roe? I'm sure we'll cross paths eventually.

RE: Iron Sea - Kage - 08-21-2014

Iron~ What times do you usually play? Late evenings?

Kage needs to get to know the people sleeping/living in his house better. >.<