Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Kindred's Trading Faire - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Kindred's Trading Faire (/showthread.php?tid=8130)

The Kindred's Trading Faire - Maril - 08-31-2014

[Image: dwWbQUi.png]

--------------------------
Transcript:
Hear ye, Hear ye.

Are you a merchant, a trader or simply someone with more stuff on your hands than you can handle?
Or, are you someone in the mood for striking a bargain?
Perhaps it is time to bring a loved one a gift?
Then come to the Kindred's Trading Faire!

We have 10 stalls for rent, and you can sell whatever you wish. Each stall has a fee of 500 gil, but once that is paid the stall is yours for the day!
Contact Sastra to secure yours! First come first serve.

Each one will no doubt be filled with many interesting and even exotic wares. Throughout the faire, The Kindred's loyal barmaids will serve both drink and food at formidable prices.

The Faire will take place on the Thirteenth Sun of the Fifth Astral Moon, in the front yard of The Kindred Estates, to be found at The Goblet's fourth ward, house number elleven.

See you there!
- The Kindred

----------------
OOC Stuff:

Hi guys! Kindred is at it again, and this time we're holding a trading faire on the 13th of September, from 9PM BST and onwards (1pm PST/4pm EST)
We're redecorating our garden for the purpose and will fit in 10-or-so tables for people to stand and sell from - so if you have a character with something to sell, please consider it and let me (Sastra) know icly whenever you can - Either by showing up at the house and asking for her/in-game-mail or an IC PM here on the boards.

Beyond merchants, we're currently also looking for a singing bard or two, maybe some dancers, to provide entertainment throughout the event. If your character is one such, they may have heard a rumor about this and should also contact Sastra.

The event will run 100% on IC items/currency, meaning that no actual items and no actual gil will switch hands. And due to the lack of ourdoor furniture for putting on tables, I would recommend that merchants prepare some emotes for telling what is on their tables.

If you have any questions, please do not be afraid of asking Smile
See you there!

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Maril - 09-03-2014

Merchants:

Stall 1: Flael Naberius
Stall 2: Unknown Merchant
Stall 3: Yuki on the behalf of Quin.
Stall 4: Sastra
Stall 5: Reena
Stall 6: Kiam Kaah
Stall 7: Nesi
Stall 8:
Stall 9:
Stall 10: Kindred's Service personell, Food & Drink.

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Maril - 09-09-2014

Updated with the merchants we have so far. Still looking for more merchants/traders & entertainers!

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Evaleigh - 09-11-2014

I'm really looking forward to this!  I love seeing new and unique RP ideas to break up the standard norm!!

Shopping spreeeee!

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Nesi - 09-11-2014

Looking forward to this as well. Nesi will be there to sell custom jewelry and various metal, bone, wood, and stone figurines!

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - QueenFrejyalen - 09-12-2014

This is such a unique idea, my character Queen will be there~!  She is a lover of fine jewelry and handcrafts, omg.

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Maril - 09-13-2014

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! Or today is the day, depending.

There's 7 hours until go-time Big Grin Hope to see you all there. Traders, you'll be assigned to the tables as you arrive. If anyone needs help with inspiration or what they can sell, let me know Smile

Happy shopping!

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Maril - 09-13-2014

Ten minutes! We're all set up and ready to go Smile

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Maia - 09-13-2014

I went to this event and had a lot of fun! Thank you for hosting it! ♥

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Maril - 09-14-2014

Thank you for attending everyone, I hope you had fun! Here's some screenshots of the night Smile

[Image: ffxiv_13092014_230003_zps1b454df7.png]

[Image: ffxiv_14092014_000621_zpsabb44730.png][Image: ffxiv_13092014_222322_zps8cc232da.png]

RE: The Kindred's Trading Faire - Bryn - 09-14-2014

This was good fun, I'm just sorry I couldn't stay for longer. Thanks for running it!