Hydaelyn Role-Players
In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: In the Shadows of Death's Wings (/showthread.php?tid=8167)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - HonZoMon - 09-22-2014

Shout outs to my internet dying for hours midway through the event....

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - DoomsdayClock - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 02:03 AM)HonZoMon Wrote: Shout outs to my internet dying for hours midway through the event....
We all died because you left Honzo. Thanks alot...x.x; Iron Crow now.

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Jancis - 09-22-2014

(09-21-2014, 06:20 PM)Ragnar Wrote: ^^ That! We thank you all so much for participating and making this event a success! I hope you all had as much fun as I did, and again, a special thank you to Iron and Misha for stepping up and getting everything together! Big Grin

Also here are a few pictures I took.
<pictures 'n stuff>

Cry ... where's Igloo? Really? It's fine when I get home I'll see if I can find one of her there.

Yes thank you for getting everyone into groups. The group I was in ran very smoothly and it was a lot of fun.

Also, in a more IC'ly intended shout out:

Here's a big F-U to Kakaru for healing Iron Sea. That potion literally saved him from being knocked out COLD. Lalalalala... cold.... Igloo.... cold...okay.

[Image: grr.gif]

Edda, Igloo's princess, why were you taken to another castle? Le Weep

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - DoomsdayClock - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 11:39 AM)Jancis Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 06:20 PM)Ragnar Wrote: ^^ That! We thank you all so much for participating and making this event a success! I hope you all had as much fun as I did, and again, a special thank you to Iron and Misha for stepping up and getting everything together! Big Grin

Also here are a few pictures I took.
<pictures 'n stuff>

Cry ... where's Igloo? Really? It's fine when I get home I'll see if I can find one of her there.

Yes thank you for getting everyone into groups. The group I was in ran very smoothly and it was a lot of fun.

Also, in a more IC'ly intended shout out:

Here's a big F-U to Kakaru for healing Iron Sea. That potion literally saved him from being knocked out COLD. Lalalalala... cold.... Igloo.... cold...okay.

[Image: grr.gif]

Edda, Igloo's princess, why were you taken to another castle? Le Weep
Thank god for FF Tactics logic for potions! Pfffft. And Igloo seemed happy to get her jaw knocked off >.> Had to do something to end that potty mouth for TOS sake! Iron was a human ban hammer.

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Ragnar - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 11:39 AM)Jancis Wrote: Cry ... where's Igloo? Really? It's fine when I get home I'll see if I can find one of her there.

I thought I had gotten her in one of the pictures, but Iron's leg was hiding her XD

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Askier - 09-22-2014

((Last Event currently under going re-construction to respond to rp event.  Will post Details once event for Sat is set and new plans are finalized Smile  ))

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Askier - 09-22-2014

Hello all. We are currently setting up the final event for this rp. It will be taking place on Saturday at 9 pm CDT. 

We are currently in the early stages of planning
 but this event will be different from original idea because of organic rp events that have vastly changed the flow of the event and, in my opinion, for the better. Smile

This saturday the event will be better if we can get some People to volunteer to simply show up and act as cultist npc's for the event. No need to prior rp or make an alt. Just show up and be a cultist in a robe. Smile

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please shoot me, Ragnar, or Osric a pm so we can add you to the list.

Will have fina event update and new details soon-ish after we touch base with Iron and Misha. Smile

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - DoomsdayClock - 09-23-2014

(09-22-2014, 12:55 PM)Ragnar Wrote:
(09-22-2014, 11:39 AM)Jancis Wrote: Cry ... where's Igloo? Really? It's fine when I get home I'll see if I can find one of her there.

I thought I had gotten her in one of the pictures, but Iron's leg was hiding her XD
That's right! Iron would never let someone who harmed Edda to be given fame in a picture!

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Lillith Cale - 09-23-2014

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post before now! The last few days were a bit busy.

I had a really fantastic time at the event on Saturday Big Grin Going up against those Crows felt like a boss fight to me, and that was just so cool. I also enoyed the fact that I didn't take any damage, the dice love me! haha!

I seriously look forward to the next event, though I think Lillith and Meta need to do some Crow tailing at some point. They do have a job to fullfil! Hehehe *finger pyramid*

Seriously, thank you to EVERYONE. It was a blast.

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Meta Xi - 09-23-2014

Agreed. Saturday was amazing. Felt good to cleave off that crow's arm.

Can't wait for the next event.

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Ragnar - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 01:47 PM)Lillith Cale Wrote: I seriously look forward to the next event, though I think Lillith and Meta need to do some Crow tailing at some point. They do have a job to fullfil! Hehehe *finger pyramid*

Should Oubliette be worried? Big Grin

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Meta Xi - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 03:19 PM)Ragnar Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 01:47 PM)Lillith Cale Wrote: I seriously look forward to the next event, though I think Lillith and Meta need to do some Crow tailing at some point. They do have a job to fullfil! Hehehe *finger pyramid*

Considering who Lillith is, pleased may a better word.

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Lillith Cale - 09-24-2014

I would think he should be.... thrilled. Laugh

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Ragnar - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 10:45 AM)Lillith Cale Wrote:

Oh boy

RE: In the Shadows of Death's Wings - Aldotsk - 09-24-2014

(09-24-2014, 12:44 PM)Ragnar Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 10:45 AM)Lillith Cale Wrote:

Oh boy

Oub was just literally melting down with happiness during last saturday event.