Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] (/showthread.php?tid=8305)

Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - E'irawen - 09-16-2014

It's been a little while since I've really had much RP on him, and in that time it looks like a lot of people have moved on with their RP, or even quit the game. Stuff like that.

I'm not sure what all to say, so here is his wiki: http://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/K%27aworu_Demiir

He sort of a has a plot in the works, but it isn't really anything detrimental at the moment and probably won't be taking place very soon at all.

He's not as shy anymore. Granted, he's still slightly stand off-ish, but is much more willing to just go out and have a conversation with others. Sometimes he's a little cranky, I think he's still going through his rebellious teenage phase.

Recently I had made a post about opening up a sort of "haunted objects/curious things" shop and a lot of people seemed interested. So instead of making a whole new character for it, I'm going to sort of NPC that character as the owner, and K'aworu is one of the employees there, so.. there's that.

He's a scholarly type and prides himself on his healing and hearer abilities. Most often can be found with his nose shoved in some kind of book.

Even though he "works" at this little shop, he's very available to go out on adventures and what not with your character(s), should that be the interest. Especially considering his dreams/goals are to become a sort of 'master' healer and historian.

Errr. I think that's it? I look forward to hearing from people. Feel free to reply here or send me a PM, or something in-game as well [K'aworu Demiir].

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Lillini - 09-16-2014

Hello! I'm new on Balmung (transferred from another server) and I would be happy to make some connections as well. No plots unfortunately, but I'd be up for open RP. I thought your haunted objects idea was interesting and would definitely like to see that. Maybe there could be some RP centered around the objects going haywire or something.

The only main thing to note about my main character is that he's a Miqote but going around disguised as an Elezen using some glamour/illusion at the moment due to certain reasons.

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - E'irawen - 09-16-2014

That's fine with me! K'aworu knows all about glamours and what not, he won't judge.

And yes, I've been trying to poke about lore to see if I could put together any items that might be haywire (beit seriously or for comical reasons), so I'd be more than happy to collaborate on that. ^ ^

Thank you for posting!

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Lillini - 09-16-2014

Sounds great. (: Hopefully we can catch each other in-game sometime.

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Gabineaux - 09-17-2014

You're always welcome to RP with me! ...I promise not all of my RP consists of trying to figure out people's family trees in public.

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - E'irawen - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 09:46 PM)Augustine Frost Wrote: You're always welcome to RP with me! ...I promise not all of my RP consists of trying to figure out people's family trees in public.

OH MY GOD IT'S YOU

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Gabineaux - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 10:24 PM)Kaoru Wrote:
(09-17-2014, 09:46 PM)Augustine Frost Wrote: You're always welcome to RP with me! ...I promise not all of my RP consists of trying to figure out people's family trees in public.

OH MY GOD IT'S YOU

YES, YES IT IS. Tonberry

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - SayonaraRevival - 09-18-2014

want to hang out with a Keeper/fellow healer who talks kinda like a sylph? o:

I don't have a whole lot written down, nor a wiki page at the moment, but I'd still love to RP with you. can kind of give you an idea what I've got so far, if needed. and, stopping by the shop is a thing I'm sure Asten can do too ~

not really sure what else to say other than that I'm hard to find ingame (not online much most of the time, if at all Thurs - Sat) so I'll just have to try to catch you after my job wraps up for the week (probs by Sunday). )':

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Alothia - 09-18-2014

You're always welcome to stop by Jutat and get Alothia to find something for ya. I'm looking for things to do, so it'll be a good chance for me to have a job and chit chat with your Miqo!

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Erik Mynhier - 09-18-2014

(09-16-2014, 04:39 AM)Kaoru Wrote: It's been a little while since I've really had much RP on him, and in that time it looks like a lot of people have moved on with their RP, or even quit the game. Stuff like that.

I'm not sure what all to say, so here is his wiki: http://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/K%27aworu_Demiir

He sort of a has a plot in the works, but it isn't really anything detrimental at the moment and probably won't be taking place very soon at all.

He's not as shy anymore. Granted, he's still slightly stand off-ish, but is much more willing to just go out and have a conversation with others. Sometimes he's a little cranky, I think he's still going through his rebellious teenage phase.

Recently I had made a post about opening up a sort of "haunted objects/curious things" shop and a lot of people seemed interested. So instead of making a whole new character for it, I'm going to sort of NPC that character as the owner, and K'aworu is one of the employees there, so.. there's that.

He's a scholarly type and prides himself on his healing and hearer abilities. Most often can be found with his nose shoved in some kind of book.

Even though he "works" at this little shop, he's very available to go out on adventures and what not with your character(s), should that be the interest. Especially considering his dreams/goals are to become a sort of 'master' healer and historian.

Errr. I think that's it? I look forward to hearing from people. Feel free to reply here or send me a PM, or something in-game as well [K'aworu Demiir].

Come see us at the Red Wings, we always have plots, and membership is not required to be part of the fun.

RE: Looking for connections/to join plots/etc. [K'aworu Demiir] - Aldotsk - 09-18-2014

Feel free to contact Anelia Sadowyn when I am available!

She has nothing but to take care of helping people inside Ul'dah anyways, so she could use some walk-out for some time.