Hydaelyn Role-Players
How to not let Bleed through happen? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: How to not let Bleed through happen? (/showthread.php?tid=8332)

Pages: 1 2

How to not let Bleed through happen? - Kage - 09-18-2014

So I don't see my emotional feelings on the matter changing. What I feel is unfair to the people I rp with so I believe this is the best course of action.

Until I find a solution (of which I don't believe there is one), I will be quitting the game and RPing.

My deepest apologies to the people who I RP'd with and who I may have unfinished RP with.

Have a good day.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Kahn'a - 09-18-2014

First and foremost, take good care of yourself.
And secondly, yes, there is a solution. Just give yourself time to enjoy simple things, and let it come to you slowly.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Titor - 09-18-2014

On what matter, what happened? 
If it is something on the RP community I am sure we could come together to improve if something upset you...

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Erik Mynhier - 09-18-2014

This hurts my heart, seriously. I'm going to miss you Kage. Hit me up irl, I'm easy to find on fb. I'll miss you man, and since I may never get to sing it to you again.... this one's for you. Forgive this one and only posting of bad language Freelance, but this one's for Kage.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - g0ne - 09-18-2014

Nooo... Cry

Kage, we're all going to miss you so, so much. Sad 

It's really sad that you have to leave, but at the same time, I wish you the very best, and I hope you find whatever you seek. Take good care of yourself, and stay happy.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Roswyn - 09-18-2014

Take care Kage. <3

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Clover - 09-18-2014

I didn't really know you, but... whatever happened, I hope you'll feel better soon. Best of lucks from now on! Eorzea will be here for the day you decide to come back.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - ArmachiA - 09-18-2014

You were in our guild for a few months and were one of the more popular members when you were there. We appreciated having your enthusiasm, optimism, and honesty around, everyone really missed you when you left. I hope whatever is going on, you find some peace of mind.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - FreelanceWizard - 09-18-2014

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. I never got to RP with you, but everyone I know who had spoke well of you.

The door's always open when you feel you can come back. Smile

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Melodia - 09-18-2014

One of my first friends in the server and while we had our tough times I always considered you my friend even to this day.

I'm sad to see you go and hope that everything works out for the best and that you might come back someday. *hugs*

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Aldotsk - 09-18-2014

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Kage, despite that I teased you multiple times in-game - you were one of the most friendly people and best contributor I've seen in RPC. When you first came in, you were completely new to everything - and at the end, you were the most contributing person and welcoming new members and helping them out.

I am aware that there were lot of dramas that has happened and also your issues with end-games and RP etc - but I hope that will be resolved someday (don't know when), but you are always welcomed here as a friend among all of us. 

I'll frequently ask Nat to see how you are doing, (that is if she's staying). Best wishes to you though!

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Maia - 09-18-2014

I only got to interact with you once, and that was in a spiritbonding party... But it was a fun spiritbonding party. XD

Sorry to see you go, although I wish you the best in wherever your travels take you.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Kage - 09-18-2014

Thanks everyone.

I've taken a sick day today.

And 1 hr after i decided to take a rest from wallowing in my bed I realized that I'm definitely addicted to the game. Even though I deleted the boot from desktop I just put it back.. patched and then played.

I'm trying to let life go on and try to deal with my own OOC emotions bleeding through to how I feel about certain things ICly. It's been really hard and unfair to the people I RP with and those who RP with them.

I'm definitely not the most stable of people emotionally. @_@;

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Tiergan - 09-18-2014

What if you just took a month RP hiatus? Just mess about the game, play other games, derp about - and come up with some zany reason why Kage was MIA for a while.

RE: Leaving RP and the game - Kage - 09-18-2014

I'm definitely going to try.

I've been on a big cycle of yay-grumble-cry for awhile about RP mainly and then end-game just exacerbated it. I just don't know to fix the cycle :/