Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization (/showthread.php?tid=8372)

Pages: 1 2

Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Knight Kat - 09-21-2014

Hello!

So I have seen countless directories and threads of late that are gathering and growing groups of RPers to maintain Ul'dah RP, and revive Limsa RP. It is really neat to see, and I think it is time to try that for Gridania.

Compared to Ul'dah, the forest city seems quiet. However, RP in Gridania and the Twelveswood is certainly not dead, or I would have no RP myself, and I have plenty. It simply required searching out and helping to establish the few groups that RP in Gridania/Twelveswood/Lavender Beds. That is difficult, and can be discouraging for players. I wish to make it easier for those that are interested, and maybe help better establish RP focused in the Twelveswood.

Directory.
I made a directory for Gridania/Twelveswood characters. Here it is:
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=8378&pid=110114#pid110114

Please add to it Smile

EDIT: The directory is still relevant, but the LS I made was disbanded because of lack of interest. Please refer to more recent threads about Gridania LSs if you seek more than information from a directory.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Ciel - 09-21-2014

I'm in.  Ciel was born and raised in Gridania and still has some ties there, mostly with the Quiver's Hold and Stillglade Fane, and she's friends with Buscarron.  I'd love to see more RP in and around Gridania and the Shroud.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - TheLastCandle - 09-21-2014

You know I'm in. Smile There's been scattered RP going on among the Twelveswood's denizens for some time now. Time to round 'em up like so many cats! (No offense. Hee hee.)

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Antain - 09-21-2014

Jaques and I have some RP centered around them not quite able to be around Gridania specifically. It would be nice to see some enforcement there :p We do RP in the Shroud on occasion though (as well as everywhere else because we're nomads), so a bit more activity would be welcome.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Lady Rivienne - 09-21-2014

This is a good opportunity for characters that are involved in roleplay in Gridania ( and the areas surrounding her ) and have not found many to interact with or plot with. Considering that most, if not all, of Rivienne's operations are based in the Shroud, this is right up her alley. I love the idea.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - SayonaraRevival - 09-21-2014

will/would love this :') I've only had the chance to RP once in-game thus far. oops. not being sure who to contact is also part of the problem...

my PC can technically travel outside the Twelveswood but probably wouldn't... and I also have a tumblr/forum-only NPC in some remote corner of it, too, if you think adding an NPC is okay? O:

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Jerciex - 09-21-2014

Moogle
I'll try to my best to help and hopelly I can be helpful.

I have been walking around Twelveswood and trying to find RPs, but usually I have ended up sitting by myself in some camp or Canopy. I have met couple people to RP with but unfortunately most of them went to spend most of their time in Ul'dah (Well, because most people are there and its good place for contacts) since there is more happenings and after visiting Ul'dah, Gridania can feel empty and kinda boring. My character ain't much traveler or adventurer, so she spends most of her time in Twelveswood. Doing her "everyday and 'boring' work as local leatherworker". So this is why I wish more activity to Gridania too. 

When time comes, I can relay information about organisation Delni is in and help you to improve this awareness in stage 1.

Keep up the good work and thank you! Thumbsup

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Leanne - 09-21-2014

As an adventurer that hails from Gridania, I'm totes in for this! I did RP sometimes in the woods, but mostly because of things completely not related to the Shroud or Gridania. So! Count me in Laugh

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Erik Mynhier - 09-21-2014

Erik may be a son of Ul'dah as of right now, he has a fondness for the Twelvewoods. He is currently repairing his mother's old cottage off and on IC (IE ive almost the gil to buy a personal cottage and plan to do so in L-Beds). I RP there often, allowing his personal life to be set there. I would love to be involved in a project like this.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - allgivenover - 09-21-2014

Rakka'li's life is pretty much tied to the Twelveswood, so I'm all for it. 

As for linkshells, I think it's a good idea but we shouldn't make it too focused. How many Twelveswood Rpers are Hearers for example? Better to be broad.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Tiergan - 09-21-2014

Leilani Leilai is from Gridania! Though are there any central locations for RP in Grid?

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Knight Kat - 09-21-2014

The Gridania/Twelveswood character directory is up.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=8378&pid=110114#pid110114

Please add your character if it is applicable to them Big Grin

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Knight Kat - 09-22-2014

I created a new Twelveswood OOC LS. Check the OP (first post on the thread) for more info about it.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - E'irawen - 09-22-2014

Would like to be part of this. K'aworu was born and raised in the Shroud, and as a hearer he's pretty attached to protecting it and what not.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood RP Revitalization - Berrod Armstrong - 09-22-2014

Berrod despises the Shroud, but he visits with his housemates ever so often. I'll make sure that he complains loudly enough for any nearby role players to hear!