Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Always look on the Dark side of Life! (/showthread.php?tid=8464)

Pages: 1 2 3

Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Ta'kheo Nunh - 10-01-2014

Hey there!

Looking for RP partners or simple contacts for Kheo to bump into. This is both to serve to draw interest and to invite any that has seen him wandering about to bump into him if you so feel the urge. I'm fairly new to the server, but I've been around doing some pretty exciting roleplay during my time here, and I'd love to find more! You can poke at my RPC Wiki if you'd like, but I'll make it known that Kheo is a villain.

He is kind enough outwardly, but his play often involves pushing boundaries with a sociopath who is willing to flirt, deceive, and cut his way through life if only for the game of it. However, he often prefers using words to action when it comes to confrontation, so don't expect him to be openly violent... Even if he may so eloquently suggest spilling a few drops of blood every now and again.

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Ragnar - 10-01-2014

He might get along well with Oubliette. At his best, Oubliette is chaotic neutral. Check out his wiki if you like.

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-01-2014

I could see him maybe getting along with Franz for all the wrong reasons. Because everyone needs to toss out their morality here and there.

Killing things, probably not so much, but violence? No problems there. What happens, happens. Especially to those who nearly "ask" for it.

*returns to baking cakes with the happy facade*

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Ta'kheo Nunh - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 08:36 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: I could see him maybe getting along with Franz for all the wrong reasons. Because everyone needs to toss out their morality here and there.

Killing things, probably not so much, but violence? No problems there. What happens, happens. Especially to those who nearly "ask" for it.

Oh, no doubt! As a sadomasochist, pain is remarkably fun for Kheo. He gets himself into trouble just for the game of it. I think that they could come to have a rather entertaining working relationship, since Kheo is always looking for contacts!

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Lillini - 10-01-2014

I'm always more interested in characters that are closer to the evil side, although not the ridiculously crazy psychopaths that most fictional villains seem to be. My character isn't a villain, but he's not completely innocent either so I think it would be really fun to RP with you.

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-02-2014

(10-01-2014, 10:03 PM)Ta Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 08:36 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: I could see him maybe getting along with Franz for all the wrong reasons. Because everyone needs to toss out their morality here and there.

Oh, no doubt! As a sadomasochist, pain is remarkably fun for Kheo. He gets himself into trouble just for the game of it. I think that they could come to have a rather entertaining working relationship, since Kheo is always looking for contacts!

This should happen. Sometime. Somewhere. There's are some lovely weekly fighting events Ta'kheo might enjoy, like the Grindstone on Saturday evening, Eastern time, and the Fighting matches Sunday afternoon Easter time in planning.

Else, we should arrange a meetup sometime and generate some "fun". Franz used to call that having a "conversation".

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Askier - 10-02-2014

Well if that meeting goes well with Franz might be a hook for Atrium to meet Kheo, especially if he needs someone whom is indifferent to killing when Kheo might require the service. Calling Atrium evil would be unfair since she has no understanding of anything as complicated as morality but she enjoys killing and  would be fun. Besides, I'm always interested in rping with new people. Big Grin

(10-02-2014, 12:31 PM)Askier Wrote: Well if that meeting goes well with Franz might be a hook for Atrium to meet Kheo, especially if he needs someone whom is indifferent to killing when Kheo might require the service. Calling Atrium evil would be unfair since she has no understanding of anything as complicated as morality but she enjoys killing and  would be fun. Besides, I'm always interested in rping with new people. Big Grin

*hands an axe* Here, Atrium. It's shiny and sharpened.

(10-02-2014, 12:37 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 12:31 PM)Askier Wrote: Well if that meeting goes well with Franz might be a hook for Atrium to meet Kheo, especially if he needs someone whom is indifferent to killing when Kheo might require the service. Calling Atrium evil would be unfair since she has no understanding of anything as complicated as morality but she enjoys killing and  would be fun. Besides, I'm always interested in rping with new people. Big Grin

Best. . . Present. . .Ever!

*runs around with axe over head giggling happily*

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - Ragnar - 10-02-2014

(10-02-2014, 12:47 PM)Askier Wrote:

Oubliette honestly doesn't mind that she does it, he just would rather she be more discreet about it to avoid the angry mob with it's torches and pitchforks.

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - CrookedTarot - 10-02-2014

Crooked Tarot own a shop of goods that are acquired through all kinds of means--and cover a wide range of areas. He makes no distinctions regarding who buys from him, though he is just as likely to steal (that is, 'acquire') things from someone if they are markedly dangerous or are more criminal than himself.

(10-02-2014, 12:51 PM)Ragnar Wrote:

Oubliette honestly doesn't mind that she does it, he just would rather she be more discreet about it to avoid the angry mob with it's torches and pitchforks.
Atrium doesnt understand discretion. . .like at all. >.<

Lol.

(10-02-2014, 12:57 PM)Askier Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 12:51 PM)Ragnar Wrote:

Atrium doesnt understand discretion. . .like at all. >.<

Lol.

It's ok. Here's Atrium's theme song now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvaL9rXUA0

Totally adding that to Atrium's wiki later Franz. Lol.

That was so -kind- of you. :p

RE: Always look on the Dark side of Life! - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-02-2014

Hmmm Nat needs to meet more sociopaths. She gets along surprisingly well with them. Hopefully I'll run into you!

(Nat is kind of a villain herself, but that is debatable based on political affiliation.)