Hydaelyn Role-Players
House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet (/showthread.php?tid=8469)

Pages: 1 2

House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - No Longer Exists - 10-02-2014

Now that the housing argument has settled down some, I've decided to do the unthinkable!

Hullo! Black Hat here *Tips said hat* I bought a small personal house, because I could but it's brought me no joy. I decorated it, I ran around it for a while, I tried my hand at gardening and training my chocobo but frankly?

That's not what this game is about to me.

I sincerely wish I could do this for more folks, especially considering all the disappointment surrounding personal housing. SO, without further ado!

Do NOT reply to this thread with discussions about the housing system. Ain't nobody got time for that.

DO respond to this thread if you're part of an FC that can afford to buy a plot. FCs only, please. I think I'd like to feel some small joy at giving one of those FCs who wanted a house but couldn't get to the plots fast enough during the patch rush.....a place to call home.

Cheers, folks. 

-Black Hat

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - Parvacake - 10-02-2014

You're going to make a lot of people super happy! I'll spread the word.

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - No Longer Exists - 10-02-2014

I wish I could do more, but this is going to be a first come, first serve thing. First FC that can afford it and responds gets the plot.

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - Kage - 10-02-2014

I know of at least one but I can't speak for them and I know their leader doesn't get up as early as I do.

Question on the logistics side. How are you going to "ensure" that they get the plot?

(10-02-2014, 07:59 AM)Kage Wrote: I know of at least one but I can't speak for them and I know their leader doesn't get up as early as I do.

Question on the logistics side. How are you going to "ensure" that they get the plot?

Simply put, make contact, schedule to meet, relinquish the property when the FC contact is standing there beside me to make the purchase.

Giving this thread a scroll bump and a tiny bit of clarity. I'm not expecting anyone to pay me anything, just want to gift the plot to one of the many RPFCs that didn't get a shot at one.

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - Kage - 10-02-2014

I've PM'd the FC leader in mind to come here xD

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - Roen - 10-02-2014

I think this is absolutely lovely of you to do.

I am certain you are going to make a lot of people very happy.

Thumbsup

And how come you always have "busy" icon next to your name in game...?

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - Antain - 10-02-2014

If it's still available, Phoenix Rose would be interested to have the house until we can afford the house we want.

Phoenix Rose, have whoever will be making the purchase send me a private message with a time they can be online to make the purchase. Cool
You're the first FC to ask, you win.

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - Antain - 10-02-2014

*cheers!* Thank you! PM sent.

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - TheBlob - 10-02-2014

Yay Vaughn!

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - C'kayah Polaali - 10-02-2014

Congrats! And thank you, Black Hat, for doing this! You've made a FC very happy, I'm sure!

(10-02-2014, 12:49 PM)C Wrote: Congrats! And thank you, Black Hat, for doing this! You've made a FC very happy, I'm sure!

That's what it's all about. Smile

RE: House available. Ward 8, Plot 28 the Goblet - TheLastCandle - 10-02-2014

True gentleman, B.H. Well done. Big Grin