Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for IC friends / FC / LS (/showthread.php?tid=8663)

Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - N'varrel - 10-15-2014

Hello everyone. New to the server and looking for people to RP with. I am still fleshing out N'varrel but wanting to RP. My character is the Han solo / Star lord type. He is a criminal, an okay one. A ladies man. Smooth talker. I wanted him to be a pick pocket but not sure now.

I am also looking for a roleplay FC. I'm looking for a FC that either has a decent amount of RP or does public events. I love the idea of host/being behind the event! 

LS wise, Any RP that fits me, OOC LS that helps find RP or RP events! 

N'varrel Tia

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - OttoVann - 10-15-2014

openRP m8

its a linkshell, find it on the linkshell hall and get in touch with the leaders

Also, you should work for me. Otto could use more people like you.

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - Coatleque - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 01:02 PM)Nvarrel Wrote: My character is the Han solo / Star lord type. He is a criminal, an okay one. A ladies man. Smooth talker. I wanted him to be a pick pocket but not sure now.

I know a certain other crime-lord Tia who may take interest in you then.

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - Aya - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 01:48 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 01:02 PM)N Wrote: My character is the Han solo / Star lord type. He is a criminal, an okay one. A ladies man. Smooth talker. I wanted him to be a pick pocket but not sure now.

And I know a certain blonde barmaid who may like to meet him ^_~

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - Melodia - 10-15-2014

Haha! I know you. Smile  Yes....talk to C'Kayah. He's the crime guy and even has a FC full of them.

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - N'varrel - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 01:38 PM)OttoVann Wrote: openRP m8

its a linkshell, find it on the linkshell hall and get in touch with the leaders

Also, you should work for me.  Otto could use more people like you.

I got into the LS. Thank you! Seems very nice. Very busy ca barely keep up!
Ill look for Otto IC.

Quote:*wave wave* Ohai! I saw you posted in my connections thread [Image: biggrin.gif]. I wanted to extend the same offer for IC shenanigans to be had [Image: smile.gif]. If yer interested or have any questions, lemme know! Welcome to the forum *warm fuzzy hug*.

I did! Thanks! I want to try to post here more often. Seems like a good group.

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - C'kayah Polaali - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 01:48 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 01:02 PM)Nvarrel Wrote: My character is the Han solo / Star lord type. He is a criminal, an okay one. A ladies man. Smooth talker. I wanted him to be a pick pocket but not sure now.

Indeed! Ping me or Kenthy Pennyfeather in game. Smile

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - Nebbs - 10-16-2014

(10-15-2014, 01:02 PM)N Wrote: ... My character is the Han solo / Star lord type. He is a criminal, an okay one. A ladies man. Smooth talker. I wanted him to be a pick pocket but not sure now.....
N'varrel Tia

start:scoundrel test

It's too late. You should have paid him when you had the chance. Jabba's put a price on your head so large, every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be looking for you. I'm lucky I found you first....

Do you shoot or talk?

stop:scoundrel test

RE: Looking for IC friends / FC / LS - Parvacake - 10-16-2014

Heya! Best of luck with your RP endeavors Big Grin