Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for an IC drinking buddy! (/showthread.php?tid=8748)

Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Parvacake - 10-23-2014

My main, Lili, likes to drink. Not get drunk (very often anyways) but to drink and ramble and people watch and enjoy some friendly company. Thought it would be nifty to perhaps find an IC drinking buddy she can poke to join her for drinks, though not necessarily at her FC house or the QS since she's there all the time!

Any takers?

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-23-2014

Half the Quicksand?

If you even encounter Franz, he'd gladly take a drinking partner.

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Parvacake - 10-23-2014

(10-23-2014, 09:39 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Half the Quicksand?

If you even encounter Franz, he'd gladly take a drinking partner.
 Sounds good! Big Grin

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Faye - 10-23-2014

None of my characters are heavy-drinkers, but most don't mind some chatter and pleasant company! I'm glad to RP anytime Smile

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Lillini - 10-24-2014

My character is a ridiculous alcoholic and has a very high tolerance if you want to drink with him sometime. Big Grin He even brings alcohol with him everywhere he goes so...

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Parvacake - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 12:14 AM)Lillini Wrote: My character is a ridiculous alcoholic and has a very high tolerance if you want to drink with him sometime. Big Grin He even brings alcohol with him everywhere he goes so...
 Drink drink drink \o/

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - TheLastCandle - 10-24-2014

For a hilarious time, Kendha'to Burwani. For a decent tale of Coerthas in ages past, (and Buscarron's mead) Yvelont Navarre. ^_^ (Seriously, he has dozens.)

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Aeylis Bloodbinder - 10-28-2014

I think a few can vouche for me in saying that, Aeylis Bloodbinder likes to drink. a lot.  

And she loves good company over drinks!  If you ever see her, just wave her down, or if you are bored and want to just RP at a tavern or bar, always feel free to look me up and send a /tell.

Big Grin

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Parvacake - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 08:41 PM)Aeylis Bloodbinder Wrote: I think a few can vouche for me in saying that, Aeylis Bloodbinder likes to drink. a lot.  

And she loves good company over drinks!  If you ever see her, just wave her down, or if you are bored and want to just RP at a tavern or bar, always feel free to look me up and send a /tell.

Big Grin
 Thanks! I shall Big Grin I'm going content heavy for a little bit over this patch but will start RPing regularly again once I get the hype out of my system!

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Parvacake - 11-05-2014

After having been dragged into the leveling grind for my SCH and getting new inspiration here and there, I'll be checking into some of these Big Grin Thanks for all those who showed interest!

RE: Looking for an IC drinking buddy! - Inessa Hara - 11-05-2014

If you want to give Inessa a poke sometime for someone to talk too, just message me in-game.   ^_^

Inessa cant hold her drink though and get's wasted pretty easily on it, thus if you offer her a drink, she will refuse if she hasn't ordered a nonalcoholic beverage.  xD