Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wedding clothes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Wedding clothes (/showthread.php?tid=8797)

Wedding clothes - Oroban - 10-28-2014

Just a heads up, folks! Do NOT buy wedding clothes off of the marketboard. Or even craft them! There's an NPC in Ul'dah that sells the entire set for 36k gil! Location is 9, 9, steps of Nald, NPC name is clothier! Don't pay those crazy prices!

RE: Wedding clothes - Parvacake - 10-28-2014

I was just about to post this for people! Thank you <3

RE: Wedding clothes - Azureus Scipio - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 06:40 AM)Oroban Wrote: Just a heads up, folks! Do NOT buy wedding clothes off of the marketboard. Or even craft them! There's an NPC in Ul'dah that sells the entire set for 36k gil! Location is 9, 9, steps of Nald, NPC name is clothier! Don't pay those crazy prices!

I got mine as a present from mine FC leader Big Grin

RE: Wedding clothes - Blue - 10-30-2014

Just throwing this out there, but don't the names of these gear set sound a little off to be the actual groom/spouse clothes? I think these would be actually for the Best Man and the maid accompanying the weddings.

And come on really, a spouse's dress can't be this modest.

I highly expect the actual groom and spouse clothes to come with the Eternal Bond event release.

RE: Wedding clothes - Nebbs - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 03:43 PM)Blue Wrote: Just throwing this out there, but don't the names of these gear set sound a little off to be the actual groom/spouse clothes? I think these would be actually for the Best Man and the maid accompanying the weddings.

I highly expect the actual groom and spouse clothes to come with the Eternal Bond event release.

I hope so too, I found the dress a bit meh and did not like teh way it took dye. 

We know what it should look like Smile

Show Content

RE: Wedding clothes - Blue - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 03:49 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 03:43 PM)Blue Wrote: Just throwing this out there, but don't the names of these gear set sound a little off to be the actual groom/spouse clothes? I think these would be actually for the Best Man and the maid accompanying the weddings.

I hope so too, I found the dress a bit meh and did not like teh way it took dye. 

We know what it should look like Smile

Show Content
Yep! Exactly, I couldn't find the picture or I would've posted it myself. Thanks!

RE: Wedding clothes - Ilwe'ran - 10-30-2014

They clearly aren't the groom and spouse clothes, Names of the sets are Best Man and Bridesmaid

(10-30-2014, 04:02 PM)Ilwe Wrote: They clearly aren't the groom and spouse clothes, Names of the sets are Best Man and Bridesmaid

Ooh ooh Nebbs can be a bridesmaid .. she has a dress and everything!

RE: Wedding clothes - Antain - 10-30-2014

(10-30-2014, 04:13 PM)Nebbs Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 04:02 PM)Ilwe Wrote: They clearly aren't the groom and spouse clothes, Names of the sets are Best Man and Bridesmaid

She'll be wearing that dress at her performance for J and V, yes? :p

(10-30-2014, 06:14 PM)Vaughn Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 04:13 PM)Nebbs Wrote:

She'll be wearing that dress at her performance for J and V, yes? :p

When you decide on the colours.. and she gets to be a bridesmaid!

RE: Wedding clothes - Berrod Armstrong - 10-30-2014

skipping to the honeymoon anyway
thanks for the heads up!