Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR (/showthread.php?tid=8822)

Pages: 1 2 3

[Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 10-30-2014

Finally! Final Fantasy art to show. I've been a little slow in doing some fanart for ff14, but I finally got around to it. Did a little warm up painterly portrait today before I start in on my commissions this afternoon. Watch this space!

[Image: tumblr_nz7x3y6LaZ1rue9d8o1_1280.jpg]

That said, hello! I'm a professional illustrator. I've been around the various MMORPG RP communities for a while, offering up my abilities to those in need of character art. I recently started playing FF14 again, and I'm just starting to hit my stride, I think.

My work can be viewed at DeviantArt, Tumblr and my personal portfolio. 

Commission Info
If you would like to commission me, please contact me via PM for availability and pricing. I am more than happy to illustrate your character. I do portraits, illustrations, character design and concepts, turnarounds, storyboards, and props.

With regards to recent policy changes stated on the forum, I would like to emphasis that I never work for in-game currency. Ever.

[Image: tumblr_nzkqwaanXa1rue9d8o1_1280.jpg]

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Geneticdork - 10-30-2014

Wow. Amazing artwork. o_o Beautiful pieces.

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Tiergan - 10-30-2014

Gorgeous stuff!

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Aysun - 10-30-2014

Wow. That is beautiful.

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Kyatai - 10-31-2014

Heart Wow... just lovely! Heart

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 11-14-2014

[Image: tumblr_ney4qm2Gwo1rue9d8o2_r2_1280.jpg]
Commission for Lena Ulionov of The Reclaimers <DELVE>

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 12-03-2014

[Image: tumblr_nfzs2i6sk31rue9d8o1_1280.jpg]

More'qote. For Nel'ndavi.

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 12-24-2014

[Image: tumblr_nh3zmlw5nK1rue9d8o1_1280.jpg]
Commission completed for Kale

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Seriphyn - 12-24-2014

I have been extremely satisfied with IndustryThirteen's work! They took my input throughout and turned it around into a quality product that I am very pleased to show off to as many people as possible (no doubt some of you have been a victim of this already!). I was quite meticulous in what I desired, the details I wanted illustrated, the implications of what is portrayed, and so on. IndustryThirteen was able to give all my thoughts regarding my character a literal face and physical embodiment, and it has not fallen an inch short of the final vision that sat in my mind's eye.

IndustryThirteen comes highly recommended. If you're considering a commission, it certainly has my backing.

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 12-25-2014

Show Content

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 01-30-2015

[Image: tumblr_nj0wcqgyHQ1rue9d8o1_1280.jpg]
Commission for Coatleque completed!

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Virella - 02-04-2015

Absolutely love your paintery style! And that colouring <3 Looking forward to see what you draw next! : )

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 02-05-2015

(02-04-2015, 06:16 AM)Velandrea Wrote: Absolutely love your paintery style! And that colouring <3 Looking forward to see what you draw next! : )

Thank you! I did THIS yesterday for Inarah!

[Image: tumblr_njappmwfqd1rue9d8o1_1280.jpg]

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - Rosamund - 02-05-2015

Yes, and I'm delighted with the result! Big Grin Thank you once again, both for the final product and your promptness and professionalism throughout the process.

RE: [Art][Commissions] IndustryThirteen does FF14 ARR - industrythirteen - 02-05-2015

(02-05-2015, 05:48 PM)Inarah Wrote: Yes, and I'm delighted with the result! Big Grin Thank you once again, both for the final product and your promptness and professionalism throughout the process.

You are super welcome! Thank you for commissioning me for your character art ^_^