Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Getting back into the swing of things - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Getting back into the swing of things (/showthread.php?tid=8843)

Pages: 1 2

Getting back into the swing of things - Chika Ito - 11-01-2014

I have been absent for a long time now. I realized that I've missed the game, and the community, when I came back for 2.4. I want to get back into the swing of things, and be active again.

I need more role plays, and role play partners. Anything from friends, to enemies, to business partners and clients for her business! 

Also check out her business flyer; Sew Beautiful

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Chika Ito - 11-02-2014

No one?

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Steel Wolf - 11-02-2014

Mew!

I'm a new returnee myself, having only last played new stuffs at 2.1 so...we're in the same boat!  :3

If you wanna have arpeez with a tall Roe lady, feel free to seek out one Steel Wolf on Balmung.

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Chika Ito - 11-05-2014

Sure we can role play some time Big Grin Sorry it took me a bit to respond I have the flu, so these past few days were spent laying in bed

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - FloriaRaine - 11-06-2014

Hello, i'd be interested in role playing with you, ign is Floria Raine

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Chika Ito - 11-07-2014

I think I actually saw you in the Quick Sand last night Smile We can role play too!

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Coatleque - 11-07-2014

I'm always interested in meeting new people. I don't believe Crofte and Chika ever interacted before. She's the quite, business-professional type though so don't expect too much bubbly-ness.

That's perfectly fine. I'd like to role play with you Coatleque :3 Maybe Chika can even offer to make her an outfit, or something!

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Aya - 11-07-2014

(11-07-2014, 01:33 PM)Coatleque Wrote: I'm always interested in meeting new people.  I don't believe Crofte and Chika ever interacted before.  She's the quite, business-professional type though so don't expect too much bubbly-ness.
If you want bubbly you know where to go! ^_^

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - McBeefâ„¢ - 11-07-2014

Evangeline can always use another ally/enemy in the struggle for people's liberation.

Cactuar

@ Aya - we do need to sit down sometime soon, and get Aya's order written out!

@ Natalie - sounds awesome to me Big Grin

Which what time is good for everyone here? Or should I just poke you all when I'm in game?

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Oksana V - 11-07-2014

I'll be sure to do a /lookout for you in the quicksand tonight! I'd love to RP about your business, sounds like fun (and hopefully affordable)!

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Coatleque - 11-07-2014

(11-07-2014, 02:23 PM)Chika Ito Wrote: Which what time is good for everyone here? Or should I just poke you all when I'm in game?

Unless she is out on some investigation or other, Coatleque is typically found in Ul'dah. If she's not carrying a shield, then you know I'm IC.

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - FloriaRaine - 11-08-2014

I might be around the quickstand around 4~6pm-ish est today if you're around then and up for rp.

RE: Getting back into the swing of things - Chika Ito - 12-04-2014

So we should all make plans and role play *nods* I seriously need to branch out, and not be so focused on her love life. She needs friends and business clients and such Big Grin