Hydaelyn Role-Players
Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] [Concluded] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] [Concluded] (/showthread.php?tid=8938)

Pages: 1 2

Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] [Concluded] - Xydane - 11-11-2014

Thunder in the Heavens

Time: 07:00 PM PST
When: 11/15/2015

Following the events at Snowcloak, Coerthas has begun to see an increase in Dravanian activity. Amongst these manifest the sightings of numerous large drakes flying above Ishgardian territory. All respective Houses have already dispatched hunting parties to track down these dragons and slay them under the Holy See's will before destruction can occur. One incident in peculiar involved the disappearance of three knights dispatched by House Durendaire to track down an unknown wyrm. The last thing anyone recalled of the the knights was their tracking of the same beast for three straight days before their sudden vanishing.

It has now been two weeks.

The investigation on the scene of their final known location told of a fierce battle that only scorched earth and massive prints could reveal. On the ground was also the shattered remains of what looks like an unknown link pearl.

Those who wish to aid in the investigation may reach Ser Bartolomeo Filangieri of House Filangieri or Ser Cathlet and Ser Gathanioux of House Durendaire.

Halone guide you all.

OOC Information

Just something I thought I can shoot at the community to get some RP action going and to also increase their hype for "Heavensward."

Your character does not have to be Ishgardian affiliated as perhaps your character was in the area when the scene unfolded? Or rather, simply conducting business in the north of Coerthas (The Weeping Saint?) I still encourage anyone who's characters are affiliated with Ishgard to join!

This RP event follows right after this post on the Balmung Bulletin Board.

Please feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or have interest in joining.

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Parvacake - 11-12-2014

This seems interesting! Big Grin

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Jancis - 11-12-2014

Jancis has not heard from Xydane or bumped into him in almost a moon, she'll surely be asking around for rumors of him.

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - TheLastCandle - 11-12-2014

Yvelont has (grudgingly) returned to Coerthas as of recently, as it happens. It will be interesting for him to work with Xydane once again! Wink

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Aya - 11-12-2014

Suuuuper Moooooooooooooooogle!!!!

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Lady Rivienne - 11-12-2014

Oh, now this would be fun to get involved in.

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Yangh - 11-12-2014

This looks cool as hell! The concept and the temperature! Yangh HATES cold weather... but she could probably find her way out there as she does so frequently these days!

Lots of monsters with cool abilities for snowflake Scimitar to nibble on >.>

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Rinette - 11-12-2014

Of course you know that I'm down for this Xy!

If anyones character is in the Shroud and doesn't have a direct link to join in the event send me a message in game and we can figure something out.

(11-12-2014, 01:44 PM)Rinette Wrote: Of course you know that I'm down for this Xy!

If anyones character is in the Shroud and doesn't have a direct link to join in the event send me a message in game and we can figure something out.

That would be I! I'm running on GMT but I shall try my absolute best to stay awake ;_;

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Dogberry - 11-12-2014

A hunt? We kill big ugly? Dogberry come. Fight. Stab. Kill.

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - TheLastCandle - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 01:24 PM)Yangh Wrote: This looks cool as hell! The concept and the temperature! Yangh HATES cold weather... but she could probably find her way out there as she does so frequently these days!

Oh, great. Yves and Yangh always seem to run into each other there. Laugh

(11-12-2014, 03:17 PM)Dogberry Wrote: A hunt? We kill big ugly? Dogberry come. Fight. Stab. Kill.

Punch that dragon right in the face.

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Dogberry - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 03:23 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 03:17 PM)Dogberry Wrote: A hunt? We kill big ugly? Dogberry come. Fight. Stab. Kill.

Punch that dragon right in the face.

Have you seen The Grey, where Liam Neeson glues a bunch of broken glass onto his fists and then punches a wolf in the jaw? It'll be like that, except on a dragon.

(11-12-2014, 03:23 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 01:24 PM)Yangh Wrote: This looks cool as hell! The concept and the temperature! Yangh HATES cold weather... but she could probably find her way out there as she does so frequently these days!

Oh, great. Yves and Yangh always seem to run into each other there. Laugh

Should be all manner of fun! Tongue

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Melkire - 11-12-2014

You forgot "WIN!"

[Image: Edna_fight.jpg]

RE: Thunder in the Heavens [Balmung] - Aldotsk - 11-12-2014

Winter, here I come -

*sign me up of course*

The dark knight requires help apparently.