Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Months Behind - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Months Behind (/showthread.php?tid=9095)

Pages: 1 2

Months Behind - Enteris - 11-29-2014

Still needing turn 1 completion? Still have that Garuda EX quest in your log? Still need that one robe from turn 2, but just haven’t had any luck finding a group to farm it? Want to get into the raiding scene, but don’t want to stress out over having to be in the hard core community?

Then Months Behind might be the linkshell for you! In Months Behind, we strive to offer a very casual and laid back atmosphere that delves into the end game content. Join us as we clear, and farm, the old turns and push into the newer content. Help us take down the old news primals and keep going into Ramuh and Shiva EX!

This linkshell will be an OOC gathering of people that want to be helpful, and/or want to finally push into the end game content. We’re looking for a casual, nice environment full of helpful people, and people willing to learn.
  • Seasoned raiders are welcome to join, but keep an open mind! (We don’t need egotistical jerks gloating about their ilvl.)
  • Rookie raiders are welcome to join!
  • RPers that want to raid are welcome to join!

Linkshell leaders:

Raandal Bennett / Johnathan Winters
Daphine Rysen / Andralyn Thatcher
Melodia D'janz
Vaughn Antain

RE: Months Behind - Enteris - 11-29-2014

Up and running. Any interested in joining the ranks send a tell to one of the leaders listed above in game! 

Lets punch some pixels together! Smile

RE: Months Behind - Unnamed Mercenary - 11-29-2014

I don't currently have an open Linkshell slot, but I'd like to point out I'm more than happy to help around. If you ever need another person, feel free to poke me! (In game as Franz Renatus)

I'm a competent healer in all of the current content, and I can get by DPSing most of it as well. 

Should people need tanks....I'm at least capable of doing all the dungeons and most Hard Mode Primals.

RE: Months Behind - Nebbs - 11-29-2014

Great idea and there is room for many but I wondered if you had seen I Wanna Be Clear - LS ?

RE: Months Behind - Enteris - 11-29-2014

(11-29-2014, 11:21 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: I don't currently have an open Linkshell slot, but I'd like to point out I'm more than happy to help around. If you ever need another person, feel free to poke me! (In game as Franz Renatus)

I'm a competent healer in all of the current content, and I can get by DPSing most of it as well. 

Should people need tanks....I'm at least capable of doing all the dungeons and most Hard Mode Primals.

Noted and thank you. Should any spots open up on your list and you want in, just give us a tell. Smile

(11-29-2014, 12:04 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Great idea and there is room for many but I wondered if you had seen I Wanna Be Clear - LS ?

Can't say that I did. That one slipped past me. But, like you said, always room for more. And perhaps we can look into aiding each other if/when needed. Smile

RE: Months Behind - TheBlob - 01-11-2015

Certainly still around, still finding the numbers to fill out a group so that we can start things on a schedule!

RE: Months Behind - PerkPrincess - 01-12-2015

Oh dude! This is actually the exact sort of thing I was looking for. I've been a bit behind and haven't done any dungeons post 2.1 and have been a bit too nervous to just throw myself into roulette for it.

RE: Months Behind - SerialX - 01-12-2015

What timezone do you operate in? I've only just started playing so it may be a while before I am able to even do end-game dungeons, but it can't hurt to look into it already.

RE: Months Behind - Enteris - 01-12-2015

I'd say the majority of the current members operate within the Central Timezone (US). Generally from around 4-10PM on weekdays, nearly all day on weekends.

However, I've seen a few members on during other times as well. Plus, as we grow, we may cover a larger time span. Smile

RE: Months Behind - Steel Wolf - 01-12-2015

This is precisely the sort of LS I need in my life, and am a little sad I didn't see it sooner. I'm trying to kit up equipment for my soon-to-come DRK and have only just cleared Ramuh HM, continuing forward to the last part of existing MSQ. Haven't touched an EX anything, and the last HM dungeons I've run were Haukke Manor and Copperbell. iLvl 74, but slowly improving (I'm one more Low Level and Main Scene daily roulette run from replacing the old helmet with the Soldiery one).

If your LS needs a tanker player (WAR currently) looking to learn, improve and help out where he can, feel free to poke Steel Wolf. <3

RE: Months Behind - Enteris - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 08:30 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: This is precisely the sort of LS I need in my life, and am a little sad I didn't see it sooner.  I'm trying to kit up equipment for my soon-to-come DRK and have only just cleared Ramuh HM, continuing forward to the last part of existing MSQ.  Haven't touched an EX anything, and the last HM dungeons I've run were Haukke Manor and Copperbell.  iLvl 74, but slowly improving (I'm one more Low Level and Main Scene daily roulette run from replacing the old helmet with the Soldiery one).

If your LS needs a tanker player (WAR currently) looking to learn, improve and help out where he can, feel free to poke Steel Wolf.  <3
Currently, we don't have any limitations on the class/job (or level) of people we invite. I don't imagine we will in the future, either. 

I'll happily invite interested people next time I'm online (off to work I go >.<).

Also, updated the linkshell leader list to include some alts. Will likely promote other members to leaders in the near future just to ensure we have some people online at all times that are capable of inviting.

RE: Months Behind - PandaSong - 02-22-2015

I hope this is still active - as I'd love to join it! I've been trying to find a linkshell that's relaxed for players that came back from a long hiatus. I've got an iLvl 110 WHM/SCH (or close to 110) and a.. 105 Bard. But still have no idea what I'm doing beyond the newer dungeons. Funny how that works! Anyways, if you need something like that, feel free to hit me up as I'd love to be able to help people out with dungeons when I'm not being dragged (willingly) around by my partner.

RE: Months Behind - Steel Wolf - 02-22-2015

My last post had me at iL 74
I am now at iL 116

It wasn't exclusively through the help of the Months Behind folks, but they did play some key roles in my playing catch-up, and so I certainly recommend them.

Coincidentally, I continue to stand ready to try new stuff and help with other stuff.

RE: Months Behind - Magellan - 02-22-2015

I'm still a ways off from reaching 50, but this is precisely the sort of thing I need ^^. You know... since the words END GAME always show up bold and caps locked in my head... with scary gothic lettering and a penchant for pointing and laughing in my general direction (and sometimes flinging cows.)

RE: Months Behind - Y'lani - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 12:21 PM)Magellan Wrote: I'm still a ways off from reaching 50, but this is precisely the sort of thing I need ^^. You know... since the words END GAME always show up bold and caps locked in my head... with scary gothic lettering and a penchant for pointing and laughing in my general direction (and sometimes flinging cows.)

This exactly. If you accept non-50's who will soon be 50's that want to end-game, I'm all up for an invite when that time comes!