Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Wander Inn - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Wander Inn (/showthread.php?tid=914)

The Wander Inn - Popolink - 12-17-2010

Welcome, wanderer, and wander into

[Image: logo_the_wander_inn.png]
If you're looking for food, drink or somewhere to rest, look no further! The Wander Inn's cuisine shall fill your belly and our friendly service will soothe your worries. Have a seat, enjoy the fresh sights; being a Wander Inn, the locations of our stands are always changing so keep an eye out for our whereabouts!

When
The Wander Inn is on hold due to general lack of interest/staff. I may run it for special occasions. Simply contact me.

Where
Gridania, Amphiteathre

Contacts
Popocoi Poi
Arethe Silverstream
Jinxsy Johydee

Show Content

Re: The Wander Inn - Popolink - 12-21-2010

(Reserved space)

Re: The Wander Inn - Popolink - 12-21-2010

Updates:
  • When's and where's disclosed! (so get your butts off the Miner's Guild!)
  • At your service will be Popocoi Poi, Arethe Silverstream and Jinxsy Johydee
  • There will be a menu.
  • Someone stop me from forcing tacky uniforms on our workers! Cactuar

Re: The Wander Inn - Dakki - 12-21-2010

Popolink Wrote:Updates:
  • Someone stop me from forcing tacky uniforms on our workers! Cactuar [/list:u]

Doooo it! The tackier the better! >Big Grin May I suggest a lovely.. Weathered Hunting Tunic? ;D (Hempen Doublet's are also nice.. =D) .. I looked WAY too much into that.

Love to Eorzeapedia. <3 (Don't use the forums, just their clothes Wiki.. XD)

Re: The Wander Inn - Popolink - 12-22-2010

Guerin Wrote:21:00-22:00 in what time zone?

Well that's embarassing Angry Timezone added.

Dakki Wrote:Doooo it! The tackier the better! >Big Grin May I suggest a lovely.. Weathered Hunting Tunic? ;D (Hempen Doublet's are also nice.. =D) .. I looked WAY too much into that.

Love to Eorzeapedia. <3 (Don't use the forums, just their clothes Wiki.. XD)

Hunting Tunic + Hunting Hat + Cotton Tights + Leather Shoes = GLORIOUS.

Re: The Wander Inn - Jinxsy - 12-22-2010

Popolink Wrote:Hunting Tunic + Hunting Hat + Cotton Tights + Leather Shoes = GLORIOUS.

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret this?

Re: The Wander Inn - Popolink - 12-22-2010

Jinxsy Wrote:Why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret this?

*stashes plans for a musical*

Now really, everyone, the Wander Inn is a casual social event. We'll have it anywhere, anytime and roleplay with as much people we're given. There's no expectations for our patrons and all staffers should just follow general guidelines. So, uniforms were and will likely remain a joke. Our try-out on the 28th will hopefully give us more ideas on what we really should cover later but aside from that, we'll stay pretty relaxed.

Hope to see lots of you there. :flower:

Re: The Wander Inn - Popolink - 12-27-2010

We had our first try-out tonight. We only had a couple of customers but it was fun. Now some notes to self:
  • Start collecting ingredients days ahead!
  • That or hire someone to do all that work. Rock on, delivery-folks!
  • Have a pool run for the when's/where's of our next session.
  • Amphitheatre's a better spot for the Wander Inn than I had thought. We'll definitely return there.[/list:u]

Thank you for those who came and see you at the next opening!

Re: The Wander Inn - Almil - 12-28-2010

Naw damn! I missed the first one! I really really honestly meant to come there! :<
I just got caught up with something else and wasn't in game ...

I'll surely come some other time!

Re: The Wander Inn - Nikolai - 12-28-2010

I would've loved to have gone, but it was my best friend's birthday.

But perhaps the Silver Anvil could help for future events! It seems like it would be right up our alley.

Re: The Wander Inn - Popolink - 12-28-2010

Thank you, Alm and Niko, another time for sure! I think we just chose an unluckily slow day for us, there was hardly anyone from MH online, for example.

Business with the Silver Anvil sounds like an excellent idea. As soon as I get a stabler footing with the Wander Inn, that'll be a must-do.