Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF Devoted of Althyk & Bards/Priests/Astrologists - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF Devoted of Althyk & Bards/Priests/Astrologists (/showthread.php?tid=9168)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LF Devoted of Althyk & Bards/Priests/Astrologists - Oroban - 12-06-2014

Khyros is a follower of Althyk himself, this definitely sounds like something I'd love to swing by, work hours permitting. Big Grin

RE: LF Devoted of Althyk & Bards/Priests/Astrologists - Nebbs - 12-06-2014

Nebula is a follower of Althyk, mainly from a futures point of view. She did IC change to another god but still reveres Althyk.
What I can offer in terms of RP are..

For a crowed I could try a mass meditation/contemplation of their path?

On a smaller one on one sideshow I could do.. 
  • Fortune Telling (Palm reading, Frog hopping, Spray paining etc..)
  • Vision Pool (using waters from the pool at the base of the Observatorium to cast the light from their stars and allow someone to see visions of what has been, what is and what maybe)

I'll leave the dancing naked on rocky outcrops under a full moon out Smile

RE: LF Devoted of Althyk & Bards/Priests/Astrologists - Ciel - 12-06-2014

I'm interested, but I can't guarantee my presence at this point.  December being a busy month, irl, I have two family gatherings to attend and the dates for those haven't even been set yet.  Naturally, those will be my priority.  If the cards fall right, however, I'll be there.

RE: LF Devoted of Althyk & Bards/Priests/Astrologists - Jancis - 12-08-2014

(12-05-2014, 11:39 PM)Jaques Wrote: I'm certainly interested!

(12-06-2014, 03:11 AM)Vaughn Wrote: You know I'm interested in all of these that you do. As soon as a time is determined, I'll work to try and make it!

You two LaughLaugh the time is my biggest crunch. I haven't even 100% figured out the venue yet. Sending out PMs now to really get times all the performers can make it and otherwise I'm really relying on people having some of the end of the year week off.

Or being stuck at home on laptops that can only manage to walk around and role play.

RE: LF Devoted of Althyk & Bards/Priests/Astrologists - Jancis - 12-08-2014

(12-06-2014, 03:47 AM)Oroban Wrote: Khyros is a follower of Althyk himself, this definitely sounds like something I'd love to swing by, work hours permitting. Big Grin

Lovely, we'll see if the timing can work. ^_^

(12-06-2014, 07:27 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Nebula is a follower of Althyk, mainly from a futures point of view. 

For a crowed I could try a mass meditation/contemplation of their path?

On a smaller one on one sideshow I could do.. 
  • Fortune Telling (Palm reading, Frog hopping, Spray paining etc..)
  • Vision Pool (using waters from the pool at the base of the Observatorium to cast the light from their stars and allow someone to see visions of what has been, what is and what maybe)
I'll leave the dancing naked on rocky outcrops under a full moon out Smile

While I'm sure that dancing might draw more of a crowd, it's probably not one that's made up mostly of pilgrims. Menphina is in February. Rolleyes

Those ideas sound wonderful. I am still waffling between using the Observatorium and not: Althyk's stone is in South Shroud in the middle of nowhere, the Observatorium has the main story quest there and it's going to be holiday break so some people might pick up the game and we'd have a lot of unwanted traffic... or I can be over-thinking it. 

I had been looking for a venue that was similar even if it didn't have such a large telescope but something kind of observatory-style and didn't have much luck.

eh, details!

(12-06-2014, 11:40 AM)Ciel Wrote: I'm interested, but I can't guarantee my presence at this point.  December being a busy month, irl, I have two family gatherings to attend and the dates for those haven't even been set yet.  Naturally, those will be my priority.  If the cards fall right, however, I'll be there.

Holy Family Batman! We shall see what hand we draw. Wink

Thank you all so much for your replies and support.