Hydaelyn Role-Players
Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost (/showthread.php?tid=9191)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Klynzahr - 03-17-2015

Would there be any space for a seven foot tall, blue gladiator in event 1 or 3? 

Blush I don't know any of you guys IC yet but I have been lurking around this thread for a few months now and I would love to get involved. 

I have put together a starter character sheet for Klynzahr, which is just waiting for someone with experience to give it a look over.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - V'aleera - 03-17-2015

Well firstly, hi!

Secondly, the main person to talk to would be Verad. Don't be bashful, he's as intimidating as a teddybear.

I personally (and some others here, I imagine) will keep an eye out for you in-game and if I see you I'll send you an invite to the Roll Eorzea linkshell so you can get to know people.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Melkire - 03-17-2015

Gimme a slot in Part 1. Cool

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Jana - 03-17-2015

Jana could easily be fit into 1, 3, and 4. I'm happy to fit into spare slots since my availability is always so up in the air.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Coatleque - 03-17-2015

Crofte can definitely help with part 1.
If she finds out anything from Kiht in the meantime, she could also help with 2/3. As of this posting she doesn't know Verad's in trouble.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Klynzahr - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 08:21 PM)Intaki Wrote: Well firstly, hi!

Hiya!

I'm around on weekends and every few nights. Right now I am a little preoccupied, helping my fiance level his new RP character over on Coerl. Once we have the gil cash to transfer those characters over, I should be much easier to grab in game.

For now, Klynzahr is only getting played about once a week, but I would still love to make some new connections. I shall poke the TeddyVerad and see what happens.

Geek

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - DreamedReality - 03-19-2015

Jaques will help out with Eva gettin' a head of the game.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Knight Kat - 03-19-2015

Update!

I've been exchanging possibilities with some OOC, but more importantly, Kiht managed to find and inform V'aleera about the two derps Verad and Kyrael.

V'aleera is confirmed for event two, part two. Unless something goes wrong before the event.

Following the course of IC interactions has Kiht now seeking Crofte and Inessa.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Antain - 03-19-2015

Vaughn would like to help Eva as well if I'm not too late.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 01:59 PM)Vaughn Wrote: Vaughn would like to help Eva as well if I'm not too late.

Hey, if a body is going to get desecrated, it might as well be by their fellow Elezen. Big Grin

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Seriphyn - 03-22-2015

Since there are two open space still for event 1, I'd like to see if it's possible to put my name down for that as well. However, if two other folks express their interest, I suppose my name could be stricken off!

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Zelmanov - 03-22-2015

I've posted my interest for events and haven't had my name updated for it.

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Aya - 03-26-2015

After some discussion, I'm signing up for the remaining portion of Part Two as well.  Thank you Kiht!

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Verad - 04-01-2015

New Story Aspect

In addition to the /Anti-Ishgardian Paranoia/ Aspect introduced in the last round of events, the following is now present in all scenes:

Show Content

RE: Scales in the Sand: OOC Masterpost - Verad - 04-15-2015

Part 7: Topple the Scales

(Note: If you haven't, check the IC thread for some recent goings-ons in the city, here. Artwork compliments of the talented Misha Jinhri.)

Open Events

1. A Dragon's Shadow - Fufuyu Fuyu, the crazed cartwright of a few moons back, has been slain. Publicly, violently, and with the symbol of the dragon's scales left by his corpse. Attacks on other low-ranking Monetarists, however unsuccessful, have also been reported. Law enforcement may wish to review the evidence of the crime; adventurers may wish to hire themselves out to desperate Monetarists as security in the hopes of catching the perpetrators.

(This is a fairly broad event, and the course of it can be dictated by who signs up and what they would like to do.)

1. Haruko Kokojo

2. In the Land of the Blind The No-Eyed Man is Still King - The No-Eyed Man has resumed his public harangues, but they have taken on an increasingly desperate character. The public is being agitated not just to distrust, but to outright violence against the potential Dravanian threat. This is bad news for any unfortunate Ishgardians in the city. See if one of his meetings can be calmed down, and reason restored.

1. Enju Abbagliato
2. Kale Aideron
3. Klinzahr Ihrnachtwyn

Proactive Events

1. In Pursuit of the Steward - Kyrael Astares is a bit cross about the whole business of getting severely beaten and sold to Dravanians by Didino Dino's butler of all people. In light of this, and in light of Roderic Gerchon's apparent role in orchestrating the relic problems which have persisted through moons, he must be eliminated. But how to find, isolate, and defeat him without bringing down the wrath of the Dino estate?

1. Kyrael Astares
2. V'aleera Lhuil
3. Leggerless Hanzou (Lynx)

2. Tears Fall - The risk of leaving the remaining Wyrmtears untouched is too great; on the other hand, the risk of shattering them and summoning the wrath of the Horde is equally dangerous. Orrin Halgren has a plan - shatter them outside of the city and meet what comes head on.

1. Orrin Halgren
2. V'aleera Lhuil
3. Coatleque Crofte
4. Anstarra Silverain
5. Evangeline Primrose

3. A Dubious Delegation - Verad Bellveil received an ultimatum from Blades Sergeant Malin Greaves of Highbridge: Turn himself in for his role in unleashing the relics on the city or be evicted by the Goblet Housing Authority. He has weaseled out of this through the power of people wiser than he and the magic of Ul'dahn property law. He has decided to explain this to Malin directly, however. People will probably want to be on hand to keep him from being beaten to death, and in the hopes that she can be persuaded to give up her pursuit.

1. Verad Bellveil
2. Kiht Jakkya
3. Roen Deneith
4. Nihka Mioni